2013 Owners - Is the TomTom Nav nice?

I think i misundersttod the "resume" issue. Yes, i keep the IPOD plugged in all the time. But you are correct, when you re-start the vehicle, you start over with your IPOD session. I have about 4000 songs, so it takes a minute or so to re-load. Sorry for the confusion. But, i do keep it plugged into USB all the time.

Bummer....Thanks for the clarification

to update Mazda Gracenotes, you go to mazdausa.com/bluetooth. from there, enter your vehicele info and say you want to find a device (not a phone), when you get on the page, at the bottom is where you download Gracenotes. However, Mazda says its not available, and to check back later... it sucks!!

And, I am not completely sure about album art - its just what I had read. But the rest is all Gracenotes.

Somebody earlier was asking about the 2013's, and one of the best thing is the front headlight / foglight systems. MUCH better then the ones before. The bi-HID's are REALLY nice! much better light then the HIDs before. The Fog light design is better too. Throw a set of HID bulbs in them, and the improvement is significant! And, the new LED DRL's really add to the looks of the front end.

I think they took a step backwards with the rear lights going from LED to incandescent lights. They still look OK, but.. whatever. The front end makes up for it!

Back