2012 New England International Auto Show

good time all, nice seeing you guys again! i love the LFA in yellow!
images

That LFA was awesome to finally see in person. Good times with the NEPOC crew!

Sorry, no camera with me. Only phone pics. LOL

True that, LFA its overpriced ... i guess they wanna make up the money for the carbon fiber they've put into it ... other than that its just a 6 cyl yamaha engine.

True that, LFA its overpriced ... i guess they wanna make up the money for the carbon fiber they've put into it ... other than that its just a 6 cyl yamaha engine.

well, i'm not thinking for one min it's affordable...i liked many of the styling cues and engineering....weight ratio is 48 front 52 rear. not bad, and it's a v10, 4.8 l, weighing in at about 3300lbs at 552 hp i think thats one pretty fast car

Did I miss Mitsubishi or did they not attend? I also don't remember seeing a 370z at the Nissan paddock. Overall, nothing sparked my interest (in my price range) that would convince me to trade in the MS6.

No the FR-S / FT-86 / 86 GT or whatever you want to call it was not there. I talked with one of the Scion reps and he said he got the chance to drive it on the track and it was very impressive. He also said the tC was impressive too though. The iQ was microscopic. I'd pick the Fiat 500 instead...but it would be interesting to test drive both.

I really don't know what my next car will be. I sit in these new ones and very few are comfortable for someone my size...even the midsized sedans. The lack of a telescoping steering wheel is a complete deal breaker...and some that have it don't even move far enough. Its like they think people with long legs must have extremely long arms too. For every inch the seat moves, the wheel should move the same inch. Every year the steering rack gets bulkier. I don't know what junk they're putting in there but it cuts into my knee room. I never had trouble getting comfortable in 80's or 90's cars.

We almost had a chance to test drive the BRZ over here in Japan, but unfortunately got turned down. Seeing it at Tokyo Auto Salon was VERY impressive however...As in..I am seriously debating selling the 8 and getting one instead. Just a thought however. :)

I would have liked to have seen the FR-S / BRZ as well. Marc, did you see a stock version, or just the modified? Mitsu did not attend, nor was a 370Z present, only that ass ugly Murano CrossCabriolet that everyone was making fun of. Such a huge failure for Nissan.

It's funny how many times I heard comments about all the cars looking the same these days. Mazda did it right with the RX-8. Still looks like a new car today. :)

Back