2012 MS3 Pearl White

genrec

:
2012 MS3
2012 MS3 Pearl White

Lake Forest, Orange County, Checking in!

Lovin it so far, less than a week old.

Genrec

Welcome to the forum! (2thumbs)

Enjoy your new car! Any modding plans for it?

Im glad im in miami, have yet to see one in white other then mine. Aem cai, corksport powder coated tip, corksport test pipe, cork sport rear mount insert, 6k hid's, piaa fog lamp bulbs, rx8 r3 shift knob, sure motor sports " short shift plate, counter weight, and shifter bushings"..
More to come as funds allow..loving the car so far!!

some pics of the whip

Hey all thanks for the welcome.

So i broke my car in finally, hit a 1000 miles over the weekend, and have been on it. I do enjoy it. HOWEVER, the torque steer is a bit harsh or much for my taste. yes, I read this car had it. No, I never felt it in the test drive, obviously wasnt on it. My background unfortunately is, I come from an S2K, WRX, STi, EVO..yes, i go through cars..but my last EVO was in 2008 and ive been driving a lifted truck ever since. Totally forgot what driving cars was like in that time, and decided I was over the truck and wanted to get back into a car. I saw the gen 2 and loved the look, so i ended up with one for a change. So overall I love the car inside and out....i just wish there was something from the torque steer...ive read a motor mount upgrade would make a diffrence, but i cant beleive that ,much? really?

Should have really tested before you bought no offense it's powerful but that's what you get for a front driven beast like this. Everyone's beating on a dead horse here. No other car make puts out a whole package like this for such a good price.
I just came back from demoing a 2010 speed and I own an 08 there's no other car I'd rather drive. That pearl white is super sexy, except for the front. It looks great in black however it's a part time job to keep it clean alone.

Back