2012 mazda 3 skyactive sedan / mazdaspeed conv

:
CWP MAZDA MAZDASPEED3 2012, CWP SKYACTIVE 6MT SEDAN 2012
Im new to the skyactive 3 but not new to the community. I currently own a 2012 CWP speed3, just sold my 2012 5speed mazda 2 daily/autocross beater and got a 2012 6speed CWP skyactive 3. For the daily abuse and miles I put on a vehicle the skyactive was a easy choice. I have had it for about a week and my intial feedback is good so far. The car has alot more pep then I thought it would which was very surprising. I will start with the basics and pick up where i left off with my speed/2 build which is now a mazda3 sedan/speed build. I have a full drive train and suspension as well full brakes from a speed. In the process of getting a complete front cap from a wrecked CWP speed to complete the swap. Till the motor and money are ready to swap in I have ordered " Eibach springs, Cork Sport RMM insert and Cork Sport SRI..

I have installed already:
1. 4800 k low beam HID's
2. 3000 k fog lamp HID's
3. Mazdaspeed OEM center console lid, shifter boot, dead pedal, head rests, front inner door sills and Oil Cap
4. OEM mudguards front/rear, rear deck lid spoiler and fog light kit...

will be installing in the next week:

1. OEM Mazdaspeed STOCK WHEELS AND TIRES
2. Eibach springs with oem mazdaspeed struts and shocks
3. Cork Sport SRI
4. Cork Sport RMM insert

VERY VERY NEAR FUTURE:

1. CWP Mazdaspeed3 front end " Hood, bumper, fenders and side skirts"
2. Mazdaspeed3 Front and rear brakes with braided Cork Sport Brake Lines

not so near future:

1. H&R coil overs
2. front and rear Cork Sport Sway bars and strut/tie bars
3. Mazdaspeed3 heart/motor/drivetrain transplant

Will be loading pictures to document progress of build....

UPDATE!!!! MAZDASPEED3 Front end on its way as well as mazdaspeed oem stock wheels and tires!!!!!!!!!! Will be here tomorrow and the fun will begin!!! If here early enough i should have pics up tomorrow night!! Stay tuned(alright)

SKYACTIVE SEDAN 001.jpgSKYACTIVE SEDAN 003.jpgSKYACTIVE SEDAN 004.jpg Here are the first set of pics...so the front end and wheels came in first so of course I had to mount them...kinda looks like a monster truck but thats fine till next friday when the cork sport stuff comes in!!!! enjoy

Lines are all off... Plus color is not 100%... Big ups for the install, but just does not flow at all... Just my .02...

???? how do the lines not line up??? and the color not match??? The body panels were dirty when i mounted since they were used OEM Factory painted parts? also the entire front end was swaped because it was the only way the front end would line up perfect!!
Lines are all off... Plus color is not 100%... Big ups for the install, but just does not flow at all... Just my .02...

Update...

OEM Mazdaspeed front and rear struts installed with eibach springs.....OEM Black center caps from a CX-5...axela 003.jpgaxela 001.jpgaxela 002.jpg

Looks very awesome dude, I believe they should have the turbo in a sedan model for sale, anyway again loooks really really good screw what LSMhatch thinks he needs to get a life if he has the need to hate on a forum hes a loser anyway....my question is what does CWP stand for??? I cannot find out and I cannot think of the acronym standing for anything. Thanks for a response.

???? how do the lines not line up??? and the color not match??? The body panels were dirty when i mounted since they were used OEM Factory painted parts? also the entire front end was swaped because it was the only way the front end would line up perfect!!

Big ups for doing this, but I do see where he was coming from. You have fat flared front fenders with normal rear fenders. Looks down right disproportionate. And you can clearly see the color difference between the door and the front fender in your pictures. Maybe it'll all come together once you're done.

Looks very awesome dude, I believe they should have the turbo in a sedan model for sale, anyway again loooks really really good screw what LSMhatch thinks he needs to get a life if he has the need to hate on a forum hes a loser anyway....my question is what does CWP stand for??? I cannot find out and I cannot think of the acronym standing for anything. Thanks for a response.

I believe it is you who needs to get a life, and stop name calling other users, because they give an opinion... From the looks of the question you asked, you are one of those losers who like to trash talk on forums because you have nothing knowledgeable to contribute to the actual threads.

I was mainly stating my opinion, and being that this is a automobile forum, if you don’t want to get criticism then don’t post. Any true car guy can see right away what I stated, it doesn’t mean it’s horrible by any means it simple observation. Also if you read correctly I go on and applaud the O.P. for his ground breaking venture...

Back