2012 Cape Cod Run

I'm thinking to take the cc but its at service so about how much would i be missing if i come there by 12 ?

Msp has cracked window ...

what's up with the Z?

Installed the wilwood brakes kit last week ,found out the last brake line is the wrong one that they sent me, sent them an email along with phone calls and they send out the new one.
But for now the z is sitting on the stand with no brakes.. :(

I'm thinking to take the cc but its at service so about how much would i be missing if i come there by 12 ?
you'd be missing some of the "fun" but we'd be eating around then and then off to the beach
Msp has cracked window ...

Installed the wilwood brakes kit last week ,found out the last brake line is the wrong one that they sent me, sent them an email along with phone calls and they send out the new one.
But for now the z is sitting on the stand with no brakes.. :(
who needs brakes? :(

great time today! weather was a bit cool, but it worked, nice seeing all again and meeting some new faces today! thanks a bunch josh for pulling this together and taking the pic for our friend driver Taylor Hacquard from i moto!!
here, some of my shots from today
IMG_1154-001.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_1153-001.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_1147-001.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_1145-001.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_1146-001.jpg
[/IMG]
nice knob chris!

Even this summer :) , i'm thinking of getting a bike this summer as well .

Funny thing with MSP , as i'm prepping it for stock things are breaking .. was driving to work this week and heard a rock hit the window on the passenger side but wasn't loud so thought "meh, it should be fine" , get to work and see a crack about 5" and to my surprise that thing expanded about 13" now so I'm looking to replace it.

Just coming home from New York too bad I missed this year.
Nice pictures Josh. Hopefully we'll have another meet soon. Am glad that you all had a good time and hope everybody made it home safe.

El Viejo Cheo

Just coming home from New York too bad I missed this year.
Nice pictures Josh. Hopefully we'll have another meet soon. Am glad that you all had a good time and hope everybody made it home safe.

El Viejo Cheo

We missed you Cheo! And all of our NEPOC friends that could not make it.

Back