2011 CX-9 Sport with Aftermarket Bluetooth Stereo Question

fkmaster

:
2011 Mazda CX-9 Sport
Hi all,

I'm new to this forum and I hope to get some usable help.
I searched already for an answer, but could not find anything useful about this.
We just bought a 2011 CX-9 Sport with the Standard Stereo and Bluetooth.
I'm planning now to upgrade to a 2 DIN Navigation System with Bluetooth (if needed) and other goodies.
My question is about the Bluetooth and the corresponding Steering Wheel controls.
- Is there a way to keep the Factory Bluetooth, or is this part of the Stock Stereo?
- If it is part of the Stock Stereo, is there a way to make the phone buttons on the
Steering Wheel work for the Aftermarket Unit?
- Does anybody have some pictures from the dash with a 2 DIN NAV installed?

Thanks for your help.

there is an aftermarket steering wheel control adapter for aftermarket head units.
PAC makes an SWI-JACK Steering Wheel Control Interface for Alpine, JVC, Kenwood, Clarion, and Blaupunkt models.
now from what i have heard, there is a slight delay in the processing so its not as snappy as factory.
with that, i'm still not sure whether the factory BT controls would still be integrated.

30638840006_large.jpg

I need the same information about how to retain the bluetooth control on my cx-9 steering wheel. i heard the axxess aswc have a realy wide support of steering wheel control for aftermarket stereos. Please kindly share if you guys able to make you bluetooth buttons on the steering wheel. thanks!

Back