2010 OEM Mazda 3 spoiler

FrankenMazda3

:
2010 Mazda Axela
So as my next mod I'm gonna be getting a spoiler for my Mazda and have been debating on something and would like some opinions on it. Either keep it black to match my car paint or should I paint it green to match my logos and caliper paint? idk what it would look like and I really don't want it to look rice or ostentatious.

attachment.php

Here's a photo shopped photo of what I want my car too look like when it's all done. would someone be able to paint it green with this color

attachment.php

like the green of the logo.

I would just like to see how it looks to make a good decision.

IMO, if you get that spoiler I'd keep it black. The green is going to be too 'in-your-face', know what I mean? On the other hand if you got the lip spoiler and painted it green, I think it would look better. Of course a photoshop first is always a good idea.

well if I do go with green I was gonna paint it myself and clear it. I'm a very good painter and my skills are good for something like that. But first thing is i would like to see how it looks first before I buy it and paint it or buy it already painted black.

Yeah dont paint it green or any other color except the color of your car. You calipers and emblems are other colors which make the car stand out. Also find a color that goes good with the body and the caliper colors for your rims. I personally dont like the grey, but you asked for opinions and thats mine :)

Thanks for the input. I am definitely gonna keep it black, As for the wheels.. I was gonna get RX-8 wheels and paint them black or keep them standard, or get Enkei EKM3 in black.

Keep it black, the car looks good, Im debating on wether or not to get the OEM spoiler or lip spoiler for my car

You could paint a green stripe on the spoiler. Might not look bad, just not too wide maybe a half an inch. Maybe on the trailing edge about a half inch toward the middle. Know what I'm sayin? My $.02.

You could paint a green stripe on the spoiler. Might not look bad, just not too wide maybe a half an inch. Maybe on the trailing edge about a half inch toward the middle. Know what I'm sayin? My $.02.

+1 thats not a half bad idea. especially if you go with the black rims w/ green lip. it would bring the car together a bit more.

Well get your wheels powdercoated black and then have them add pinstriping to them before they clearcoat. OR buy a set of black rims (i think 5 spoke look absolutely sick) and have them added there. might be a little more expensive in the long run BUT it would be unique.

Back