2010+ Mazdaspeed3 OEM 18" wheels + Continental ExtremeContact DWS tires

Here's the Enthusify listing:
http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/clas...eed3-oem-wheels-extremecontact-dws-tires-7682

Stock MS3 18" wheels
Continental ExtremeContact DWS tires
No TPMS

I picked these up from another member a few months ago. They've been great but the wife and I are looking to put some money into another kayak and a roof rack, and we could use the money from these to make that happen. They only have about 5k miles on them. When I got them they were in pristine condition. Two of the wheels have minor rash on them now unfortunately. Nothing bad but it's there, as you can see in the pictures. Tread is nearly perfect given the easy highway driving and low mileage on the tires. The tires themselves are fantastic, offering amazing grip for an all-season tire.

$1100 + $150 shipping from 46205

alltires.jpg

wheel1u.jpg

wheel2sz.jpg

wheel3k.jpg

wheel4d.jpg

tireinfo.jpg

Wheel 1 rash:
wheel1rash.jpg

Wheel 4 rash:
wheel4rash.jpg

Last edited:
Have these been sold?I just bought my car 2 weeks ago and found one that's cracked.The dealer refused to do the right thing and replace that wheel....

Indeed still for sale. Just sitting in my basement at the moment, waiting on a buyer. Expect shipping to be $160+ish. Tread is gone on them, though, so you'll need a new set of tires. Good opportunity to throw some TPMS on them when you do. $400+ shipping and they're yours.

Indeed still for sale. Just sitting in my basement at the moment, waiting on a buyer. Expect shipping to be $160+ish. Tread is gone on them, though, so you'll need a new set of tires. Good opportunity to throw some TPMS on them when you do. $400+ shipping and they're yours.

can you pm me a shipping cost to 28269?

Back