2010 Mazdaspeed 3 Pics and info

Attachments

• Picture 2.png
    Picture 2.png
    41 KB · Views: 421
this will probably get moved to that thread with ALL the other 2010 ms3 threads combined into 1, its like 13 pages now

the hood scoop and the dual exhaust rock. Regardless of those who want to b**** about saying that dual exhaust on a 4 cylinder is rice (i expect those people to start posting shortly)

The car is nice, but the taillights are gross, the headlights and fog light holes are gross as well. I'm fine with what I have.

Tho I've complained about the hood scoop not being on the current ms3 from day 1.

the hood scoop and the dual exhaust rock. Regardless of those who want to b**** about saying that dual exhaust on a 4 cylinder is rice (i expect those people to start posting shortly)

The car is nice, but the taillights are gross, the headlights and fog light holes are gross as well. I'm fine with what I have.

Tho I've complained about the hood scoop not being on the current ms3 from day 1.

if you want I'll do just that(cryhard) fake dual exhaust is super gay, and adds weight... in the past I even removed the dual from my FC, and switched it to single. it saved a ton of weight

I saw the 2010 sedan at the dealer this weekend I am think the front end is really strange. It looks like big smile.

The scoop looks nice but I don't care one way or the other. Cars like NA toyotas have them so they really are not that "cool". On my subie it just made it hard to fit a larger intercooler and get a seal.

I think it looks nice and I would look at it for a purchase if I needed a car. My 08.5 will do until I get at least 10k miles :)

Love the hood scoop, everything else... no good. Front end looks like crap... Glad with what I have

I'll save judgement until I see it in person and read some technical stats on it.

Gmac

Would the scoop actually help cool the IC over the current model? I know the Subies have the scoops because their IC's are way in the back.

I actually like the change in look.
Besides, the current MS3 looks happy too (it smiles as well) The upper grille just helps to detract from it some.
I'm stoked for the 2010 MS3. I doubt my family will want it, and I'm too broke to buy it on my own, but I'll still get a test drive.

i looked and he only posted it 2 min before me. i found the pics a week or two ago but i had to reset my account. sorry

I thought the mazdaspeed versions rolled from model to model each cycle? Like from mazdaspeed miata, to MS6, to MS3, etc.

I could barely stomach a hatch, but the pre 10's were an exception. Now I wouldn't even get the sedan... God that thing is Butt.

Back