2009 Philly Cheesesteak Run!

mckraut

:
MazdaSpeed3 Black Mica GT
Got invited to this by a buddy on another forum. Seems like it could be a good time. Main thread here and Facebook Event

Philly Cheesesteak Run
Saturday, April 11, 2009
ALL MAKES & MODELS WELCOME!!!

10:30am Meet at Ikea in College Park, MD
10100 Baltimore Ave
College Park, MD 20740

Leaving promptly at 11am. It takes about 45 minutes to get there from College Park.

11:45am Meet at Ikea in White Marsh, MD
8352 Honeygo Blvd
Baltimore, MD 21236

Leaving promptly at 12:15pm. There will be a $5 toll and a $4 toll on the way to Tony Lukes. It takes about 1 hour and 45 minutes to get there from White Marsh.

2:00pm Meet at Tony Lukes in Philadelphia, PA
39 East Oregon Avenue
Philadelphia, PA. 19148

Costs - $11 in tolls from College Park, $6 in tolls back. A Cheesesteak is around $7 plus drinks. They also have other sandwiches, fries, mozzerella sticks, etc.

If you live in the PA, NJ, DE, NY etc area and don't want to join the cruise (or want to set up your own), just meet at Tony Luke's around 2:00pm.

Website: http://www.tonylukes.com. There is an outside restaurant where you order from a window, or there is a sit-down restaurant with servers. I recommend the outside restaurant. There is lots of parking next to the sit-down restaurant.

DISCLAIMERS
*Burnouts, loud music, and/or any kind of disruptive behavior in the parking lot will not be tolerated. Tony Luke's is cool with us being there but we don't want to be asked to leave. Just act civilized.*

** If you dont have Easy Pass, catch up to the group later or just run through the toll and pay the fine (its like $20). We cant wait for you on the side of the highway.**

***Please print your own directions (even if you have GPS!). We cant, and wont, be held responsible if you cant keep up with the group or if you get lost.***

****Please drive responsibly. The food will be just as tasty regardless of how fast you get up there.***

Directions:
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...5,-76.04187&sspn=1.547855,3.55957&ie=UTF8&z=9

Subbing..I hope the yata gets there by April...I can't keep up in the P5!
DISCLAIMERS
** If you don’t have Easy Pass, catch up to the group later or just run through the toll and pay the fine (it’s like $20). We can’t wait for you on the side of the highway.**
****Please drive responsibly. The food will be just as tasty regardless of how fast you get up there.***

LOL say WHUUUUT!??
That's hilarious yet retarded @ the same time.

Oh yeah...what's te deal with Easy Pass...how do I get it.
I used to have SunPass for FL tolls...was awesome just flying through toll booths!

Last edited:
Shweet...I live 2 mins from White marsh and my dad lives a few minutes from tony lukes. I take RT 1 up every other weekend to see the family/friends so it'll be nice to have some company.

Well....the miata won't be here til the end of April...but I'm still ok to go with the P5 :)

Hey guys, I joined up here to introduce myself. I organized this event so if you have any questions, ask away! This has been posted on the following forums:

6SpeedOnline
Absolutely Driven
Bimmerforums
E46Fanatics
MD Patriot Stangs
MD Street Scene
Mischief
Modded Mustangs
NASIOC
Rspeed
mazdas247
e90post
M3Post
SVTPerformance
SIRacing
Eastern Fbody
MP Mustangs
Mustang Forums
LS1tech
LS1.com
SRT Forums
Z28forums
Fbody Hideout
CMF Performance
East Coast Boost
VAdriven
NJ Tuners
Fast LSX
SRT 4mation
Mercurymarauder.net
G35driver.com
LegacyGT.com
Audizine
AudiWorld
VWVortex
DownSouthDubs
Tri State Tuners
Crossroadforums.com
Need2Speed
Delcocruisers
Freedom Cruisers
Late Night Rodders
Thesamba
Saablink.net
V6Performance
Acurazine
My350Z
ScionLife
Controlled Instanity
PhillyStangs
Fit Freak
Honda Tech
Maxima.org
PA Mopar Group
Passatworld
schnellms.net

McKraut and all other harford county people, want to meet and cruise up together to the ikea?

Update forums list:

6SpeedOnline
Absolutely Driven
Bimmerforums
E46Fanatics
MD Patriot Stangs
MD Street Scene
Mischief
Modded Mustangs
NASIOC
Rspeed
mazdas247