2009 Mazda MX-5 Grand Touring for Sale, Sterling VA

Status
Not open for further replies.

volksman

For sale is a 2009 Mazda MX-5 Grand Touring in Copper Red Mica with tan leather. This car has been well maintained in as new condition and garaged by a multiple Miata owner. Included in the sale is a second set of wheels and tires, Enkei RPF1 with Dunlop Z1 tires. Original Bridgestone run flat tires with only 9k on them will be mounted on the factory wheels during sale. This Grand Touring model from 2009 includes Mazda's new keyless entry and proximity ignition system, and both the Mazda suspension and premium packages. Included in these packages are an uprated and lower suspension, limited slip differential, heated seats, bluetooth hands free, Sirius radio, and AUX port. This car is absolutely loaded, with no option left unchecked.

This car is in excellent condition, as you will see from the photos! Car is located in Sterling. respond to this thread or PM me for more info. You can also email me: ethan {a} comcadd dot com if you are interested.

Tons of photos here: http://2009mx5.imgur.com/

Any reasonable offer will be considered!

Price: $22,900 OBO

Features: Premium Pkg -Inc: Anti-Theft Alarm Bluetooth Hands-Free Phone System Dynamic Stability Control W/Traction Control Mazda Advanced Keyless Entry System Sirius Satellite Radio, Xenon Hid Headlights, Rear Wheel Drive, Power Steering, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, Aluminum Wheels, Convertible Soft Top, Fog Lamps, Power Driver Mirror, Power Passenger Mirror, Intermittent Wipers, CD Changer, CD Player, Premium Sound System, Auxiliary Audio Input, Leather Seats, Bucket Seats, Heated Driver Seat, Heated Passenger Seat, Front Floor Mats, Rear Floor Mats, Cruise Control, Adjustable Steering Wheel, Steering Wheel Audio Controls, Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel, Trip Computer, Power Door Locks, Keyless Entry, Remote Trunk Release, Vehicle Anti-Theft System, Climate Control, A/C, Rear Defrost, Auxiliary Pwr Outlet, Electrochromic Rearview Mirror, Universal Garage Door Opener (Homelink), Driver Vanity Mirror, Passenger Vanity Mirror, 4-Wheel ABS, Passenger Air Bag On/Off Switch

Last edited:
Please have a look at the *Marketplace Rules*.

In order to post classified listings on mazdas247.com, site rules require that you post photos of any items being offered along with a piece of paper that has your userID, the date, and "mazdas247.com" written on it. I am temporarily locking your thread; I'll be happy to unlock it once you've taken the photos and are ready to post them. Send me a PM when you're ready to post. If I'm not around, feel free to PM any of the other applicable section mods for assistance.

Thanks! (2thumbs)

Edit: Unlocked!

Last edited:
d3D2m.jpg
[/IMG]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back