2009 CX-7 items

MAX1242

:
2008 CX-7
I was getting my CX-7 key programed and was walking around the Mazda lot and found a 2009 CX-7. It has 3 things that I would like to place on my 2008. Grey rims, turn signals in the mirrors, and a nice chrome fog light bezel. I will try to post photos. Server not responding.

photos

here are the images

Attachments

• IMG_0224.JPG
    IMG_0224.JPG
    314.7 KB · Views: 740
  • IMG_0222.JPG
    IMG_0222.JPG
    307.8 KB · Views: 765
  • IMG_0223.JPG
    IMG_0223.JPG
    281.5 KB · Views: 583
nice self-portrait

oh, I mean picture of a fog light

Is that a turn signal down by the fog?

Yes it is already there from the beginning in the Euro, Janpan and Aussie spec CX-7. The Euro CX-7 also comes with rain sensing wipers, something that I'd love to put on mine, but have no clue on how to do it.
For sure I'm getting the fog light kits.

Oh yes, you just made my day! :) I'm all over those fogs and possibly the turn signal mirrors (is that overkill to have 3 blinkers on each side??). If anyone finds a good location to get either please post up, otherwise I'll just head to the dealer and see what they'll do.

AND, they have leather wrapped steering wheels, heated seats (standard) and MP3 player hook up in the glove box like the 3.

Sweet I'm all over those fogs... LOL I bet the price of the old fog light kit drops like a rock...

Last edited:
Are the wheels like a flat grey or a metalic gunmetalish? I've been thinking about powder coating/painting my wife's 07 CX a gunmetal.

Yeah it's not a turn signal, just a clear piece of plastic, but it looks like it has a spot in the back that you could ADD lights to.

And no, the fog light ACCESSORY KIT for the CX-7 is the same as 2007 and 08. No silver bezels with clear plastic thingy.

Back