2008 Mazda5 Touring w/ MazdaSpeed 18" Wheels

2008 Mazda5 Touring Auto w/ MazdaSpeed 18" Wheels

This Mazda5 has treated me well, with limited mechanical issues since purchasing it in 2010 (I've got all maintenance records). Commuted 90 miles per day for nearly 3 years and she's still running strong. Here's a quick breakdown:

Mileage: 138,000
Highlights: Mobil1 oil changes since bought in January 2010 w/ 41k miles. No major accidents.
*Third-row seat is a great convenience for extra luggage or passengers (see pics for different arrangements).

More pics: http://hudsonvalley.craigslist.org/cto/3918810417.html

***Nice look with 18" MazdaSpeed Wheels.

KBB is $6,850. Asking much less to move it! ***Price is negotiable. Please e-mail me for more info. Thanks for looking!

List Date: 8/17/2013

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2008 Mazda5 Touring w/ MazdaSpeed 18" Wheels
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $4,900 + $800 Shipping

--------------------------------------
ga.aspx

Last edited:
UPDATE: Needs new PS front ball joint and sway bar end link, according to local mechanic. So, I'm dropping price to $5,200 OBO. I'm moving soon and need this gone fast! If there's interest, I'll talk!

Last edited:
might be interested. What was the quote on the fix? My wife and I are looking for a manual...

might be interested. What was the quote on the fix? My wife and I are looking for a manual...

Parts are around $120 or so, probably 2 hours labor. This is an auto - PM me if still interested. Just dropped the price $900. Moving- need to sell fast.

Back