2007 US Mazda 5

Hi every one

Does every one know the part number of roof rack for MAZDA 5 2007 in Canada?
If i buy the roof rack from Mazda 5 2007 in US, does it fit the model in Canada? since the price is cheaper from US if i can come there and bring it back

TheMAN said:
both countries use the same part, CC43-V4-701G is the current part for the US

And that's why you are TheMAN!

I wonder why Mazda USA hasn't posted the 2007 Mazda5 accessory brochure online yet?

Hey there

Also looking for this. Will probably also order from the US.

BUT, IIRC, 1 roofrack + 2 bike carriers was costing me... 300$ to ship to Montreal (bought from mazdastuff.com).

For a better options and even a better price, look at
mazda-parts.com

Sorry I can't post links our crappy internet is acting up...

Edit:
https://www.mazda-parts.com/product_info.php?cPath=31_43&products_id=248&osCsid=f9fc99cc9f83b063b4d11f2598c5b859

280$ + 37$ shipped UPS. The thing is too big/heavy for USPS. So also expect 35$ more in broker fees + taxes. Still a bargain IMO.

As for adding bike supports, they sell them 113$/piece, but they estimate the rack + 2 bike support to be 120$ in shipping.

Last edited:
Thks very one,especially P_bouchr
I have also asked the mazda-part: roof rack to CAN : $280 + $37 UPS. However, I heard some people said when it arrives to CAN, when I come to pick up, I have to pay 20% more. I dont know if this is the broker fee you are talking about?. And we have to pay tax (14%), so how much every thing in total? And also when I order from mazda-part and start to confirm order, it said does not send outside US, I asked the company but have not got the answer?

Back