2007-Speed nearing end of Warranty

Bakrauf

Contributor
:
2007 Mazdaspeed 3 Sport- True Red
Well I bought my car in 2007 and am nearing the end of my warranty. I have had zero problems with this car from day one. I have close to 28,000 miles on it so my 30,000 mile warrenty will soon go bye-bye.

Is there anything I should do warranty wise or just take it in for a check up? I would think I would need a problem to get it looked at under warranty. What do you all think?

Heres an idea. Go to a Chevy/GMC dealership and tell them you want their extended warranty. It is cheaper and WILL cover mods.

Bumper to Bumper is 3yrs or 36,000 miles whichever comes first.

You also get 5yrs or 60,000 miles on your powertrain.

Bumper to Bumper is 3yrs or 36,000 miles whichever comes first.

You also get 5yrs or 60,000 miles on your powertrain.

Thank you!!! I swear to gumby, people have no clue what they paid for when they bought the car. (poke)(freak)

Ok i am stupid, 36,000 it is..lol

Are extended warranties worth it and how much are they?

Who did you go through to get it?

Last edited:
Heres an idea. Go to a Chevy/GMC dealership and tell them you want their extended warranty. It is cheaper and WILL cover mods.

That makes no sense at all...
If this works for you, likely you're buying 3rd party warranty and then you're getting nothing.

I have cost guard, and my plan covers everything an extended warranty company will cover. plus, they pay up front so you don't fork out money on repairs, and you get a free rental every time they keep your car overnite., and you pay no dianog. fees if you take it to the dealer you bought it from or start with($50 if you take it else where). Mine was like 2500ish, but it was worth it for me considering they spent well over $6K in repairs on my car excluding the price of several week long rentals.

also, they never said anything about my suspension, hids, or mmis on the car.

why?? are you looking for an extended warranty to cover bumper to bumper stuff?? You do realize that your pwertrain warranty is until 60,000 miles right??

I am under the impression that if you're interested in some sort of extended warranty from the original manufacturer that you have to apply for it or purchase it like before half way thru the original bumper to bumper. Or maybe that was for commercial vehicles...

remindes me of homer"Extended warranty! How can I lose?" haha im with them mod the hell out of it

Back