2007 MX-5 Cup Car, Trackday, Club Racing - In DFW Area

Car was driven by Paul Walker in the 2010 NASA 25hrs of Thunderhill...

You won't get into an MX-5 Cup Car for less. The car has had some repairs done, but is very straight where it counts. Has been upgraded to the 2009+ NC2 bodywork. We are offering the car for sale in one of four configurations:

- Playboy MX-5 Cup car with a current sealed engine, Sachs shocks, AIM data system. Ready for the pro racing series. $24.9k

- SCCA Club Racing SM5 rules with a current sealed engine, Bilstein shocks, hardtop, AIM data system, ready for the newest Spec Miata based regional class. $24.9k ($23.5k without the Data system.)

- Pure budget trackday car with a non-sealed engine Bilstein shocks, no hardtop, no data system. You will not get a track prepped NC with a roll cage for a cheaper price ANYWHERE. $16.9k

- As a rolling tub for your V8 Conversion, Turbo Car or other crazy endeavor with Bilstein shocks, no engine/trans/diff. $7.9k with hardtop, $5.9k without.

See pics on this thread: http://mazdaracers.com/topic/189-sm5-for-sale/

Classified ad: http://mazdaracers.com/classifieds/item/29-2007-mx-5-cup-either-playboy-or-sm5-spec-your-choice/

Thanks for looking!

-Jason Saini . Team MER
2006/7/8 Mazda www.mx-5cup.com Champions
www.goteammer.com . www.jasonsaini.com
Based @ www.motorsportranch.com

Please have a look at the *For Sale Rules (& GI, GB, WTT, WTB)*.

In order to post items for sale, you must post photos of the items along with a piece of paper that has your userID, the date, and "mazdas247.com" written on it. I am temporarily locking your thread; I'll be happy to unlock it once you've taken the photos and are ready to post them. Send me a PM when you're ready to post. If I'm not around, feel free to PM any of the other applicable section mods for assistance.

Thanks (2thumbs)

Welcome to Mazdas247.com, Jason!

Thanks for informing Jason of our For Sale Policy, Nate.

Since this thread is more of a "heads up" than a "FS" thread, I've removed the "FS" prefix and moved it to the Motorsports: Keep it SAFE + On the track! Forum.

*Buyer beware though as this deal is located on another site.

Back