2007 MS3 front Struts/Shock Replacement?

AeroSquid

Lost my job. car is miserable... really slamming on bumps etc. Had it at the dealer and they claimed the front struts were blown. Offered to fix for $1200 with labor. I was like... err noes. I want to buy a full strut/shock replacement aftermarket and have it installed by a local shop. There are some cheap ones on ebay but i dunno about their quality. The stock ones didn't last 60k which is lame imo. I don't need high performance replacements, this is a commuter car not a track car. Anyone have advice on what I should buy? With the lack of a job my funds are not high... i'm looking for longevity and low price over performance. Please halp.

Try out SenSen. I've heard rave reviews on this site. I think it's only shocks though. But you shouldn't need springs, the stockers should be OK. It's a Mazda 5 part number, so be sure to look that up. It works for Speed 3's.

Try out SenSen. I've heard rave reviews on this site. I think it's only shocks though. But you shouldn't need springs, the stockers should be OK. It's a Mazda 5 part number, so be sure to look that up. It works for Speed 3's.

Yeah check out the SenSens, I've been running them for about 2 years now without any issues. They were a great cheap alternative to Koni's which I couldn't afford at the time, and have been great since the day I installed them. I recommend them. Swapping out doesn't take much, couple hours labor that's all and way cheaper than dealer doing it.

http://apxautoparts.com/apx/shocks-struts/full-sets/sensenr-1460-shocks-struts-full-set-4-pieces.html

Thanks guys. The reason i was going to go with a full shock/strut set is i thought it would be easier to install. I don't have any way of compressing the spring so I didn't want to mess with it.

I ordered the SenSen's today for $88 shipped, not bad at all! Thanks for the heads up guys I really appreciate it!!!

Back