2007 Mazdaspeed 3 My grad present

taylaswift

:
2007 Mazdaspeed 3
Hello everyone, I've never really joined a car community before but I guess there's a first for everything. This is my baby, I absolutely love this car to death and I've only had it for about a week.
I'm currently 17 years old and this is already my 3rd car. Unfortunately my first car (1994 Acura Integra LS) was stolen out of my friend's driveway and I was forced to get a new car before school started up again. Which lead me into getting a 2002 Mustang GT Deluxe (auto trans blahhhh). This car was insanely loud and my parents could hear me outside the neighborhood, 1.5 miles away every night when I got home. I liked my mustang for the most part, but it wasn't me. The 14 MPGs didn't quite help either. Ever since I was a freshman in high school I've always wanted a mazdaspeed 3. My dad got a CX-7 in 2010 and was jokingly offering to buy me a brand new 2010 MS3 on the lot at the time. Ever since, I kept reminding my father the monster he created inside of me. And finally my wish came true, for an early graduation present, my parents bought me this car from a local dealer. I absolutely love it and can definitely say this is my best car yet. I look forward to being active in this community and thanks for letting me join!

photo23.jpg

photo24.jpg

photo25.jpg

photo26.jpg

photo27.jpg

photo28.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome! (2thumbs) That's quite a present, congratulations (on the car and graduating)!

I love the wheels when I polish them up. But they definitely need to be refinished. Not sure what the previous owner did to them but I have tried every rim cleaner known to man to try and scrub away all the crap in between some of the spokes. It's almost like the previous owner tried to spray paint them and I have OCD about it lol. But yes a vented hood should be down the road, something like this: http://www.***************/DG_Motorsports_Vented_Hood_for_07_09_Mazdaspeed_3_p/dgms32gh.htm

That way speed owners can visually tell that I have a speed. I waved to a few guys that drive 2010 MS3s around but the 1st gen speeds don't have such a subtle recognition as the 2nd generations do. If that makes sense

And I love the yellow. Those wheels do look very close to what I have. It's a shame they never sold those

I'm just not sure how much painting is going to cost. Especially since I've never seen another Cosmic Mica Blue speed3 before.

If anything i would powder coat the wheels bronze. Black is to common now. Either way welcome and nice looking speed

Latest posts

Back