2007 Dodge Caliber SRT-4

Interior Photos:

auto-show-photos.asp

auto-show-photos.asp

auto-show-photos.asp

Last edited:
just did this real quick, but i think in a dif color with a drop it looks kinda hot.
caliber1.jpg

Nice pic txrxs.

The only thing that really threw me off when I saw it was the lip on the rear hatch that runs between the taillights. It's a little too Malibu Maxx for me.

And the stance seemed a little tall, but it looks like an appropriate lowering will do the trick.

It still doesn't look like a hatch to me. Just like a lowered or small suv. I'm trying so hard to see it has a hatch and all I keep seeing is a lowered Rav4 like body.

Wow, just saw this in Autoweek and I kinda like it.
Profile looks like a P5 rip off and the RAM-esque grill is yucky.
SE 1.8L $13,985
SXT 2.0L $15,985
R/T 2.4 $19,985
SRT4 ?

In the dark grey and lowered it looks ALOT better than the neon. I like it and with 300 ponies someone will buy it, if the deals good enough maybe me in a few years:)

The R/T version can be had with AWD, kinda gay the SRT wont come with it. The rear end of the car looks horrible.

I really like it. My first reaction was lower that bad boy, put a serious suspension in and you have a nice vehicle.

It's unfortunate that it won't come in AWD though. I wonder if the R/T version AWD could handle the power. I also wonder if the staged upgrades will still be available from MOPAR for this one.

I must admit, I like the new Dodge look but I would still rather have an SRT-8 Magnum. It's just a shame that it's missing a pedal.

jrodhotrod said:
I really like it. My first reaction was lower that bad boy, put a serious suspension in and you have a nice vehicle.

It's unfortunate that it won't come in AWD though. I wonder if the R/T version AWD could handle the power. I also wonder if the staged upgrades will still be available from MOPAR for this one.

I must admit, I like the new Dodge look but I would still rather have an SRT-8 Magnum. It's just a shame that it's missing a pedal.
it wouldnt be hard to take the SRT engine and put it in the RT since they are the basically the same engine asides from the bore and stroke.

For size comparison, the Caliber next to a SRT-4.
image.jpg

IMAGE_056.jpg

IMAGE_057.jpg

IMAGE_058.jpg

And that's not a SRT Caliber, so it's a little higher.

Last edited:
Nolimits said:
Here's the MS3's view of the SRT-4 Neon and Caliber

(encourage (yawn) :rolleyes:...do you enjoy provoking people?

Last edited:
Those Dodge cars reminds me of the girls with the hot body and butterfaces or the ones that look hot far away but when she came closer and you saw how hideous she really was butterface and all. They make you wanna put a damn paper sack over her head.

They attract you with the hp #s but when you see the the body. Put the car cover back on it!

I saw a new caliber yesterday, while it's not the ugliest car ever made I don't think it will out sell the neon. That thing is just bad. I need to see the SRT in person, I hope it isn't 10ft off the ground like the one I saw.

Yup, still looks like ass.

Went to the Cleveland auto show and saw some. That was as close as I ever want to come to one. You can put a 500hp engine in that s***, if I was given it, I would pay someone else to drive it off a cliff because I wouldn't want to sit in it again.

Back