2006 Mazdaspped 6 GT Black

Status
Not open for further replies.

zoomzoomMSP

Contributor
:
2003.5 MSP
so my family needs to get into a SUV of sorts to better fit or needs. this has been my wifes car for over 2 years now, we are the second owner of this car. this car has been awesome for us, no issues at all with this car. car currently has about 76k on it but it is a daily driver for my wife so mileage will be a little different at purchase of car. this is the GT model with the "oreo cookie" black and white leather interior its in really nice condition. car is basically stock, has a mazdaspeed CAI which came installed from the factory.... so i was told. car has never seen a tune and has always been driven with stock boost pressure. car has the stock wheels with michelin X-ice snow tires and regular summer tires. i also have as seen in pictures the black with red lip Tenzo-R wheel and hankook tires this is a new setup which has not seen more than 3000k miles, i also have a new matching spare tenoz-r rim...... im still debating on weather to sell with car or sell seperate, i guess it will depend on the buyer and there interests at this point. everything about the car is good with no issues, this is a great car and is great in the snow. oh i will mention that although this is the GT series which is fully loaded, it did not come with the navigation. Also has tinted windows and a remote start.asking $12,500 for the car, please feel free to ask questions, my name is mike my cell is 518-932-9-9-5-1. im an hour north of Albany, NY. the pictures are not the best, the last picture was after a cleaning.

Attachments

• DSCN0638.JPG
    DSCN0638.JPG
    106.9 KB · Views: 127
  • DSCN0637.JPG
    DSCN0637.JPG
    131.5 KB · Views: 109
  • DSCN0639.JPG
    DSCN0639.JPG
    56 KB · Views: 97
  • DSCN0635.JPG
    DSCN0635.JPG