2006 Black Cherry MazdaSpeed 6 Sport/w extras

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazspd6

:
mazdaspeed 6
2006 MazdaSpeed 6 Sport in Black Cherry Mica

My Car is in excellent condition with 15,500 miles on it, pretty much all highway going out to Charlotte and back on weekends, otherwise car sat most of the week while I used my pickup to go to work.

I have made a few changes to the car to fix a few cosmetic factory issues. For example the tails have been replaced with JDM MazdaSpeed tails to get rid of the bulge and the exhaust has had stainless steel tips welded on and the bumper fixed to get rid of the jet thruster exhaust bulges that were not actually attached to the exhaust itself as most of you know.
I also removed the stock Bose speakers and replaced them with Polk db series components in front and two ways in back.

I took off the stock wheels and replaced them with Liquid Metal "Drifter" model 18 x 8 wheels that still have the stock Bridgestones on, but honestly they are shot, I have left them alone for the moment since I am going to sell it and if I replace them I know I will just go for the lowest cost but that may not be what the next owner will want. So for now they are staying on and I can help out a little on the price to give some assistance with the new tire purchase so you get what you want on their.

I have had the computer flashed and the clutch tsb done, both were sorely needed and have done well for the car.

I have a TWM short shifter installed with a nice Redline Goods black leather shift boot with silver stitching to match the seats.

I am looking to get $20,500 firm as that is my payoff amount. I have tried the carmax and trade in routes and both treated me like some red headed step child with quotes from the mid 15's to mid 19's...I can't afford to cover the distance so I am hoping to find somebody to give her a good home.
I have been very easy with my car and average 27 mpg with it on average by staying out of the turbo most of the time, but it's ready to have fun when you are!

The reason I am selling for those that are curious about such things...I have been with my girlfriend for eight years and it's time to do something about it and rings, wedding, honeymoon and moving will not be cheap...so the toy unfortunately has to go.
No questions or comments about the relationship mentioned above is necessary I merely stated it so you know why I need to sell.

Thank You for reading and if you are not interested then let a friend know who might want a freakin' great car at a low price.

Here is a few pics.

IMG_07641.jpg

IMG_05251.jpg

IMG_05211.jpg
IMG_04561-2.jpg

IMG_04361.jpg
IMG_04301-1.jpg

IMG_04291.jpg
IMG_0396-1.jpg

Added a few more. T The leather shift boot. The wheel shots are to show a change I made to the wheel, I took off the old center cap because it looked like a big lug nut and did not give the proper depth the wheel needed, so I replaced the cap with a flat surface cap and bought new Mazda emblems to make it look better. I also installed a cargo net in the trunk that is removable.
Their is a shot of the odometer, currently showing 15,700 and change.

IMG_07551.jpg
IMG_07541.jpg

IMG_07591.jpg
IMG_07611.jpg

IMG_07621.jpg

thanks for looking!

Last edited:
(help) no I kid...kinda, to me the whole prospect is a little scary but she is more than worthy and has proved herself over and over, and it's about time I get it going, I'm 38 and were not going to get any younger.(yupnope)

Last edited:
i here ya bro, man ive been sitting at home drinking beer for the last 8 years jerkin the kirky..lol take advatage of your good fortune to have a good woman that, that real life imortant stuff dont let it slip thru your fingers !!!!

givin' the car a little bump after just getting back from a nice weekend in Myrtle Beach SC...didn't take the car though (used my gf's TSX instead.
Just drove her to work today to give it a little exercise and loved having it out for a little bit, but it will sit the rest of the week...maybe next week too as I will use my little truck and we are going to the Outer Banks this weekend to visit with family.

thanks for looking!!

bump...new price. Recent statement shows lower payoff than when I made the ad, so now the price is firmly set at $20,500. thank you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back