2006-2007 Mazda 5 Wheel 17" Northern California

I have 3 wheels remaining for a 2006-2007 Mazda5.

These are 17" O.E. wheels, and were removed from my personal vehicle. Never wrecked. 1 is near perfect condition (picture included), the other 2 wheels have some medium curb scrapes. 2005 year tires are still installed on rims.

List Date: 3/20/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2006-2007 Mazda 5 Wheel 17" Northern California
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $140.00 (Local Pickup Only)

mazdas247

I have 3 wheels remaining for a 2006-2007 Mazda5.

These are 17" O.E. wheels, and were removed from my personal vehicle. Never wrecked. 1 is near perfect condition (picture included), the other 2 wheels have some medium curb scrapes. 2005 year tires are still installed on rims.

List Date: 3/20/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2006-2007 Mazda 5 Wheel 17" Northern California
On Sale For: $140.00 (Local Pickup Only)

mazdas247

Mobile friendly version: 2006-2007 Mazda 5 Wheel 17" Northern California

Go Mobile: Download the free Panjo iOS app now!
I just wanted to be clear that the price is for all 3 wheels. (braindead

What would you charge to send one to MI? I just hit a nasty pothole and bent one.

I would hope you could find one closer to you...shipping is so expensive for a tire and wheel...(bang)
I see several on ebay too at the moment...

I did see a couple on ebay for $100 shipped. Delivery time is over 2 weeks though. I also may have found one at a local imports part place. Waiting on a pic to confirm its the correct wheel. They said they could have it ready for pick up tomorrow. Same price $100.

I did see a couple on ebay for $100 shipped. Delivery time is over 2 weeks though. I also may have found one at a local imports part place. Waiting on a pic to confirm its the correct wheel. They said they could have it ready for pick up tomorrow. Same price $100.

That is good to hear. Ugh! Wish I was closer... Not saying I do not want to help...just that I really do not want to mess with and pay for taking the tire off and give a bunch of money to the shipping company...
Another possibility for finding junkyard parts online near your area is http://www.car-part.com/

Back