2005 Mazda 3

anthony2558

:
04 Mazda3S Black Mica
Does any one know what the price range is going to be for the 2005 mazda 3. My reason for wanting to know is because i want to purchase an 04' but if the 05' is going to be the same in price i'll wait a couple of months, because the dealer is charging me 500$ over invoice for the 04'. I think he can do better then that considering the 05' will be out in a month or so.
Thanks... Today is my first day here. I hope to be back too.

Buy The 2004

And Grab The 500.00 Over Invoice And Stick It In Your Pocket, The Dealers Will Be Clearing Out The 2004's When The 05's Arrive, So Wait A Little And You'll Be Paying 1000 Less Than They Just Offered You If Not More. The Best Time To Buy Is Oct/nov, Which Are Generally The Slowest Selling Months And The Next Years Models Are Coming And They Try To Get Rid Of Old Inventory.

I think thats what im gonna do. But if the 05's are going to 2-3 thousand more then the 04's original price then i should get an 04' Im been doing some searching and everone seems to believe that the 05' will have no price increase

anthony2558 said:
I think thats what im gonna do. But if the 05's are going to 2-3 thousand more then the 04's original price then i should get an 04' Im been doing some searching and everone seems to believe that the 05' will have no price increase

There is definately no thousand dollar difference in price. I cant quote you anything, but my 05 is on order and the reason I got the 05 WAS ONLY because they said there would be only a couple hundred dollars different(if ANY difference) between the 04's and 05's.

Get The 2004

I sold cars I know that a 2004 will be AT LEAST 1000 CHEAPER, the dealer offers rebates on older cars that are more than the newer ones, I'd bet you 100.00 you could get the same car brand new same miles (same color/equipment/etc) for at least 1000 less just by getting a year older model

yes but what i think LilMissGS3 is trying to say is msrp to msrp 04 and 05 will vary by a few hundred bux BUT with incentives (due to the end of 04 lifeline and the need to clear them out) you may get a bigger discount (but msrps will STILL be similar)

When will the 05's hit the showroom floors in the US. I hear mid september then I heard late october. Anyone Know. (gossip)

has anyone purchased or placed an order for a 05 M3S yet in the US???? The dealer that I went to told me that they are not accepting orders at this time

OK OK I'm sorry but this will be my last post on this subject (bang) I know im beating this to death (confused) .....What do you think my chances are of getting a 2005 M3S for 500$ over invoice when they come out????

anthony2558 said:
has anyone purchased or placed an order for a 05 M3S yet in the US???? The dealer that I went to told me that they are not accepting orders at this time

Yep. I put an order in for a 2005 on August 14th. I read on the other forum that the 2005 price list is supposed to come out at the end of the first week in September. If that's true, it should be out soon.

just for the record, I know this thread has been beaten enough but I do know for sure(mine will be here in less than 2 weeks) that there is NO price difference between an 04 and an 05. The only difference between the two is there is a new colour that has come out, and the orange colour was discontinued.

The only difference between the '04 and '05 models will be a Sirrus enabled radio. No other changes. The price difference therefore should be insignificant if any at all.

anthony2558 said:
OK OK I'm sorry but this will be my last post on this subject (bang) I know im beating this to death (confused) .....What do you think my chances are of getting a 2005 M3S for 500$ over invoice when they come out????
Do you want a 05 or 04? Does it matter?
If not then simply tell the dealer what you want to pay, not monthly payments but total. Don't say anything about invoice. Worst case is they say no. If this happens leave your contact info and tell them to call you when they are ready to sell a car. When the 05 are out, they may call you up. Do this at a view dealerships.

When you finaly get the call or get the price you want, don't mention financing until they have writen up most of the paper work. Also, be sure to have checked with a local bank and even better a credit union about what rate you qualify for. Wait for them to come back with what is likely to be a higher then resonable APR. Be aware, the dealership makes money off of you this way too. Knowing what rate you should get, you can tell them to (stfu) and go back and get you a fair rate. Tell them you have already qualified for a lower rate loan. Hell if posible, get everything together for a loan before you even go in there so that once the price is decided you don't have to deal with the dealers BS.

Its not uncommon for a dealer to try and sneak in an inflated monthy payment even once your APR is set so bring a chart that breaks down the monthy payment of loans. I have a book that is just loan tables that I bring with me so I can be sure they aren't messing with me.

Finaly, be sure to check over everything they hand you that breaks down the price your paying, down payment, APR, loan amount, and total loan amount with interest.

Just to put my two cents in, The dealer here in Denver told me they would raise the price 2%-4% on the 05' although that could of been a scare tactic. Just though I'd share my experience
Chris

I bought my 05 for the same price of an 04...plus got the spoiler and tint for free...oh and free oil changes for a year...its nice to know people...

sbxxxvipats said:
Just to put my two cents in, The dealer here in Denver told me they would raise the price 2%-4% on the 05' although that could of been a scare tactic. Just though I'd share my experience

I'd think that was a scare tactic, considering that most dealers said that the '05 models weren't going to arrive until November (this was back in August). Well they're out now. Wonder if that was an excuse to sell me a car right then and there.

Betrthnu, could you put a location in your profile? It helps everyone out when replying. Thanks bud!

I am planning to buy mine sometime this month if the price is reasonable on the 05s. should i get a gs or gt for the 3 hatchback? it is worth it to upgrade to gt? thanks. (yippy)

Back