2004 Mazda6, V6 5spd

2004 Mazda6, V6 5spd

Whats going on everyone.

Up for sale is a 2004 Mazda 6, 3.0L V6 with a 5 speed transmission. The odometer reads 122k, and the engine is actually a 3.0 V6 from a 2008 Ford Fusion with about 95k on it. I have the receipt for the engine if need be.

In addition to the recently swapped engine, the car has a Injen cold air intake. It also comes with Tein coilovers, which are offer both an incredibly comfortable ride, and ride height adjustability. Also, the transmission mount was recently replaced with a brand new factory replacement. Center caps are missing, and both front and read bumpers have a bit of paint chips, as seen in the pictures provided.

The interior is full leather, in incredibly good condition. Both front seats have seat warmers, though the driver side one apparently does not work. Also, the driver side seat has a tear in it, also seen in the pictures provided. The sound system is a Bose, which I believe comes from the factory. Also, it comes with a factory in dash 6 disc cd changer.

The car runs and drives. Although, the driver side axle needs to be replaced at some point. I intended on doing it myself, but I don't have the time to do it, so I have a brand new factory replacement axle with axle nut that will be given to the buyer of the car. Also, the catalytic converters are gutted, which results in a check engine light. However, the inspection sticker is good til 2015 in the state of New Jersey.

Again, the car runs and drives, and surprisingly really fun to drive for any spirited drivers that might be interested.

I am asking for $5000 obo. If you have any questions, feel free to call or text nine zero eight 577 seven four 24

Located in NJ 07202

I have more pictures upon request.

Thank you.

List Date: 3/13/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2004 Mazda6, V6 5spd
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $5,000.00 (Local Pickup Only)

--------------------------------------
mazdas247

Last edited:
Back