2004 Mazda 6 HID conversion?

stkmp5

:
2003 Protege5
does the 04 mazda 6 v6 have projector low beams? if so, do you do the samething to convert them to hid? i did a little searching on how to: hid conversion for mazda 6 projector low beams but did not come up with anything. a little help please...thanks.

From what I understand, the headlight housings are the same, but what's attached to them on the back side is not. The projector/lens is identical, but the wiring for the bulbs between halogen/HID obviously is not.

Doing an additional search on a parts site only identifies the options for your year as "with or without fog light" in the comby lamp assembly.

You should be fine with buying a PnP HID kit in your bulb type and putting them in.

yea i got the solar tek ones from ken when the group buy was going on a while back. do you know if there is a how to anywhere?

I can't seem to find one, but they're pretty straightforward. You will have to put a small hole in the plastic cap when reinstalling, but seal it with some silicone and you should be fine.

yea i did a set on my pro5 and it was easy as could be. i started to install them but i noticed that the harness and connector that go into the buld dont look at all like the ones on my pro5. i couldnt even get the bulb out of the connector.

Back