Year: 2003
Make: Mazda
Model: Mazdaspeed Protg
Drive: FWD
Transmission: Manual
Mileage: 114,000 kms
Body: 4dr Sedan
Ext. Colour: Titanium Grey

Price: I’m asking $5,950 on Kijiji but I’m listing it here for $5,750.

After some deliberation, I’ve decided to put my 2003.5 Mazdaspeed Protg up for sale. It’s an absolutely fantastic car – quick, fun and awesome handling in both summer and winter. I bought this car off of another mazda247 member, “Karna”. The car is originally from Calgary.

Some of Mazda’s upgrades include: Callaway-Garrett turbocharger, 17" Racing Hart wheels, stiffened suspension, heavily upgraded interior and a much stylized exterior. In addition, it has a custom 3” exhaust (stock exhaust also included), front mounted intercooler, Greddy boost controller and a cold air intake. An excellent set of winter tires and rims are included as well.

Oil changes done every 5,000 kms with synthetic oil. Not one mechanical problem in the ~5yrs I’ve owned it. It currently has 114,000 kms on it (bought @ 70,000km). Both the pervious owner and myself have taken care of the vehicle extremely well… always garage kept.

Price for Mazdas247: $5,750. This is by far the cheapest Mazdaspeed Protg for sale in AB. There are three reasons why I’ve decided to list it quite low:

1) The car does have a repair status on it. I want to be up front and honest about that. I was told by the previous owner that the original owner got into a little fender bender and then he got it written off because the car was so rare but then decided to buy it back off of the insurance company and repair it… only to sell it later when he got a son. When I bought the car, I had a mechanic friend look over the car to make sure it was done correctly. Like I said before, in the 5 years I’ve owned it, I haven’t had one mechanical problem.

2) The front lip should be repainted. Over the last winter, it started to peel. I was quoted ~$500 by one of the better body shops in Edmonton to paint it. I just never got around to doing it.

3) I’d like to give a good deal to someone. It’s been an awesome car and I like to see it go to someone who appreciates it.

NOTE: The car is located in Fort McMurray, Alberta.

Please send me a PM with any questions

qhPXjl.jpg

6J9LSl.jpg

rjUeol.jpg

o0rEcl.jpg

0Uu2Rl.jpg

4aHORl.jpg

afWc7l.jpg

Wwf3Hl.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.