2003.5 Custom Fog Light Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newf #1: Good eye.(canada) (boom04) I wouldn't change from the 362's after seein' em.(rockon) Hell, I'm gonna buy a B/U set of 362's tomorrow. I already have a B/U set of G-3's.

Dr. Sound: Not sure why they're blue but it looks great with the yellow so I believe it'll look excellent with the TiT MSP. It might make it bright white with the blue base tint.(scratch) (I miss my Pumpkin but this 3.5 is awesome!!!)

ZM: I posted these the same way I did it earlier in this thread when I made that special batch for Newf. (sssh) I believe you fixed it for me. Please let me know how to do it right. I like that little block with the thumbs!

Newf #2: I posted night shots, then per your request I posted day shots and close-ups. (sounds a little naughty)(evil) Let me know the next arrangement for your viewing pleasure. I think you do need to come to cleveland like we discussed just so I can smack you. J/K(moon) I'll try to shoot tomorrow so let me know asap.

PS: I put the little "2 button" switch in the little storage box under the coin holder. I drilled a 1/2 inch hole at the back, left, top corner and fed the wires thru. I stuck it to the roof of the box about an inch inside so its completely out of sight. If I put my hand in the box, the reflection on my skin shows the status of my lights. (Fogs or LED color)

PPS: I clicked on the link and they opened just fine!

Last edited:
Dr.Sound said:
hey brian,
will PL603 fit? link:
http://www.pilotautomotive.com/pilot2dn.htm

also will the PL607 fit? link:
http://www.pilotautomotive.com/pilot2dr.htm

thanks.

P.S. dude, also what direction do u bend the brackets? inward or outward if looking directly at the foglight hole from the front of the car?
Dr.Sound ---> n00b
603's - don't know where to get them, don't know if they work.

607 - you mean this...

g3nv6074.JPG

yup, they work with EXTREME modification to the G3 bracket - we are not going to recommend it unless you want yours done for $55.00/labor

Bending the brackets which way depends on the light you have. If you have the 602s', then in to the car, the 362's with Halo, out towards the front of the car.

- Brian

for those too lazy to click da man's link above

g3pl362w3.jpg

I think the blue looks really good with the titanium. At least in that shot.

g3pl362w4.jpg

^^thats my car!!

anybody need more pics of the 632s on a titanium? Just got em wired today, so they're powered now.

goku4658 said:
^^thats my car!!

anybody need more pics of the 632s on a titanium? Just got em wired today, so they're powered now.
So this light has 7 different color rings? That's cool. Can you take a shot of each color and a shot of the switch to change these colors, that'd be great. Thanks.

zmzmp5 said:
603's - don't know where to get them, don't know if they work.

607 - you mean this...

g3nv6074.JPG

yup, they work with EXTREME modification to the G3 bracket

What kind of mod? I bought these lights and just waiting for them to arrive.

more pics of the titanium with fogs.....do you even have to ask :).

How about a nice shot showing the whole car. Lets see what those babies do to improve the looks of the car. All we've seen so far is blue and yella.

You obviously have a good camera too, can't wait to see em.

no_more_jettas said:
What kind of mod? I bought these lights and just waiting for them to arrive.
From a few pages back...

...The reason being is the rear of the light is over 4.25" wide and the inner circle of our G3 brackets are 3.80" diameter-wide. We will recommend the NV-605's that are the same style, though slightly smaller to accomodate our brackets.

Though, I have managed to get two (now three) sets of NV-607's to work with the G3 bracket(after a lot of troubleshooting and scrapping of a few G3 sets), I also had to modify these brackets by making slits on either side of each tab on the inner circle by over 1/4" leaving about 2/8" front face exposed (make a slit long enough without cutting the actual outer bracket).

- Brian
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

RYuReady said:
So this light has 7 different color rings? That's cool. Can you take a shot of each color and a shot of the switch to change these colors, that'd be great. Thanks.
II-Savy, please chirp in!

- Brian

What the **** my 362's wires were too short. here is how i wire it up

the fog light switch come into via silcone plug that i cut. on the driver side of my car... The wire it orginially held was one yellow wire

the short side went to the fog via opening infront of the Injen intake install point.

the long side went the same way the short side did but then was looped infront of the raditor and it idid not reach. ANyone got suggestions?

noclue119 said:
What the **** my 362's wires were too short. here is how i wire it up

the fog light switch come into via silcone plug that i cut. on the driver side of my car... The wire it orginially held was one yellow wire

the short side went to the fog via opening infront of the Injen intake install point.

the long side went the same way the short side did but then was looped infront of the raditor and it idid not reach. ANyone got suggestions?

Yeah, go through the last 10 pages and this has been talked about over and over - II-Savy gives specifics on what to do.

- Brian

LIMITED GROUP BUY ON G3's...

10 PERSON BUY IN @ $38.00 SHIPPED USPS/EACH (USA ONLY)

Good until Friday, March 12th, 2004 - 5:00PM CST

Once all money is collected, all units will be shipped out on Monday, March 15th.

Please add your name to the list. Once ten people sign up, I will provide a link for on-line purchasing.

Thank you!

- Brian

due to popular demand

(rockon) takin more pics later, as long as you guys don't get sick of seeing my beautiful Penny (her name)...

Attachments

• Penny 035.jpg
    Penny 035.jpg
    466.7 KB · Views: 165
  • Penny 043.jpg
    Penny 043.jpg
    394.4 KB · Views: 131
  • editpenny 029.jpg
    editpenny 029.jpg
    435.2 KB · Views: 164
Last edited:
sylvania silverstars and the 362s...pretty close match if you ask me...

You're welcome,
Jon

Attachments

• editpenny 049.jpg
    editpenny 049.jpg
    484.5 KB · Views: 129
  • editpenny 050.jpg
    editpenny 050.jpg
    366.6 KB · Views: 126
  • editpenny 048.jpg
    editpenny 048.jpg
    488.6 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:
oh, ok; i just hope you won't get jealous if i put your Penny as my desktop picture, those red halos.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back