:
MSP 2003.5
2003.5 Blue Mazdaspeed Protege

2003.5 Mazdaspeed Protege
Lazer Blue

asking price: $8,000 OBO
50,000 miles on a rubuilt engine by S&R performance here in tampa
120,000 miles on the chassis.

I love this car a lot but I am starting my Masters Degree in Architecture and it cost 40,000 bucks so selling the car is a start.

recently I have replaced the water pump, ac compressor, crank shaft pulley, and all vacuum lines. I keep my car very clean, I clean the engine bay at least once a month and I do regular oil changes and coolant flushes.

The car does have the dreaded "clunk" from the rear sway bar so I disconnected the end links and no more clunk. the car still drives and handles like normal and the end links and sway bar are still attached to the car therefor still included in the sale.

List of Mods all included:

Interior
-Sony Headunit w/ IPOD adapt
-Blue LED a/c controls
-custom blue gauge cluster (sanded down back sides)
-Prosport Blue/white Mechanical Boost gauge
-Prosport Blue/white Volt gauge
-full A pillar dual gauge pod

Exterior
-clear side markers
-8000k Techone HIDs
-LED front and rear blinkers (not installed but i still have the bulbs)
-MS CF Plate Frame
-Turbo decal
-Black Headlight housings
-removed lower grille
-225/45/17 Nixons
-painted horn red

Engine
-Injen CAI
-AEM air filter
-Greddy Type RS BOV
-custom 2.5" hard pipes
-relocated MAF
-NGK 4291 Plugs
-Forge Wastegate (7psi)
-slim radiator fan
-custom FMIC
-painted blue strut bar
-relocated coolant tank painted black
-power steering cap painted black

Things that need some TLC:
-rear driver side door lock actuator needs replacing
-the front bumper was cut by the previous owner where the top grill sits. get a DG grill and you'll be set :)

I am also including a few spare parts such as 3 HID bulbs 7000k (not sure if they work), stock radiator fan, rear speaker deck, and maybe some other parts i am forgetting but nothing else special.

245_4510.jpg

245_4511.jpg

245_4513.jpg

241_4187.jpg

241_4189.jpg

241_4191.jpg

241_4193.jpg

241_4194.jpg

240_4049.jpg

240_4050.jpg

Last edited:
omg this car is sexy! I wish I could buy it :( I love my Pro5 but I need a little more zoom! haha good luck with the sale man....

how hard was it to change out the LED color of the dash and gauges?

omg this car is sexy! I wish I could buy it :( I love my Pro5 but I need a little more zoom! haha good luck with the sale man....

how hard was it to change out the LED color of the dash and gauges?

extremely hard and i would never do it again lol. dash lights were easy but the gauge lights I had to sand down the back sides and it got crazy..

How small of a soldering iron was it for the gauges? I already have new LEDs I'm just scared my soldering iron isn't small enough.

How small of a soldering iron was it for the gauges? I already have new LEDs I'm just scared my soldering iron isn't small enough.

I didnt do any soldering for the gauge cluster i used loose LEDs and wired them into the harness.. kinda ghetto but it turned out ok.

probably gonna have to drop the price, forged ones aren't even selling for 8k :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back