2002 Protege5 Partout and Aftermarket Parts

Going to part out as much of the car as i can. I dont have a ton of time to dedicate to pulling it apart so i will pull what i can when i can. If you have a specific part you want i will try to pull it in order of all part requests.

ALL PARTS ARE LOCAL PICK UP ONLY ( i dont have the time to ship as of late and dont want to hassle with shipping anymore)

ANYBODY I PROMISED PARTS TO I WILL STILL WORK ON GETTING THEM AND WILL SHIP TO YOU!

PAYPAL: Probin94@aol.com

DSC_4772-1.jpg

DSC_4773.jpg

DSC_4775.jpg

DSC_4779.jpg

DSC_4780.jpg

DSC_4782.jpg

DSC_4784.jpg

Good Headlight SOLD

Last edited:
Aftermarket/Misc parts
Entire exhaust setup(racing beat catback, sls catted midpipe) $280 picked up (HEADER HAS SOLD SEPARATELY)
DSC_4883.jpg

Spoiler $50
Rear wiper motor $35
Moon roof deflector $20
Fuse box $40
Dome lights fron and back $15
DSC_4884.jpg

Stock cat SOLD and Jpipe $30 obo
DSC_4788.jpg

Gauge surround 35 obo
DSC_4799.jpg

Wiper and signal stalks(can split up) 30 for both
DSC_4800-1.jpg

Radio bezel(maybe a year old...replaced new from break in) 60 shipped obo
DSC_4801.jpg

Protege5 lit door sills(need some tlc/rubber edge is loose) SOLD to blkwidow
T03 turbo from flyin miata tubo kit...was told it was fine when i bought the kit. never installed SOLD SpiceyorangeMSP
Vacuum Block SOLD SpiceyorangeMSP
Various Turbo components from flyin miata turbo kit SOLD SpiceyorangeMSP
Tapped stock oil pan 60 oboSOLD
MP3 ECU( noticed a bent pin...never effected the the car in anyway. price reflects bent pin) SOLD
JDM tails SOLD

Last edited:
sub for rear window trim. not the triangle little ones tho just the 2 that roll down

best price for the whole turbo kit?

I also want the right front corner light and a piece of your dash if you're willing to cut some plastic out.

PM me.

how much for axleback, right headlight (if tabs arent broken), strut tower passenger foot, exhaust manifold heat shield shipped to 32303?

Latest posts

Back