2002 protege 5 part out

Status
Not open for further replies.

cfpkiller

:
03 mazda protege lx, TSI turbo/custom
hi all i bought this car yesterday and i think i made a huge mistake. everyhting is still on car cept bumpers, engine is blown threw a rod. ill post pics just let me know what u guys want and give me offers for what it is u want. VIS carbon fiber hood. prefer local pickup but will ship.

heres some pics

Attachments

• IMG00100.JPG
    IMG00100.JPG
    109.3 KB · Views: 158
  • IMG00102.JPG
    IMG00102.JPG
    165.1 KB · Views: 163
  • IMG00104.JPG
    IMG00104.JPG
    167 KB · Views: 162
  • IMG00105.JPG
    IMG00105.JPG
    139.9 KB · Views: 140
how much for the drivers door weather striping if its in good shape shipped to 60164

ehhh weather stripping is going to be a no go, it looks torn to me.
ill post a complete list with prices tonight, was throwing some figures around i can sell the manual tranny with cluch pedals ,ecu and wiring for someone who may want to do a manual conversion. i was thinking 600 shipped for the trans,ecu wiring and pedals with everhting to make it a manual. let me know, ill post prices tonight for cylinder head, strut bar, oil pan, seats, cluster, intake manifold, all o2 sensors, stock p5 wheels, sunroof glass, window regulators, glass, wiper motor asm, interior panels, radio ,fuel pump asm, wahser fluid tank and pumps, please shoot offers and ill either say yes or no, ill shoot back offer shipped . feel bad about giving up on this project but i just dont have the time or money.

Last edited:
haha thats funny i was gonna go look at it to buy it but seen how ragged out it was

yeah fukin retartds, i dont know what they were thiking when they did this i mean the car was a blue and they thought they could do better? damn ricers!! any who maybe that makes me even more retarted for trying to restore it. But yeah ill make my money back parting it out.

ZOMG. I was just messin, ain't even near my style and they look fiberglass.

Good-luck with the part-out, its a big hassle but you get a lot out of it if you can keep your peoples happy and sell things for decent prices (thumb)

Price on the driverside A,B,C pillars...I can't get in touch with the guy that has mine...also, driverside door panel...prices seperate please as the panel is not for me...

Also, I would be able to pick it up tommorrow as I am probably going to be in Charlotte...

Picture of the hood?

Also, is the rear foam and bumper reenforcement bar in good shape? If so I need a quote to 36022.

Last edited:
What condition are the rear hatch interior panels and privacy cover in, and how much (shipped to 98204) if they're good?

they are dirty but look ok. ill take pics when i get off work. shoot me an offer and ill send u offer shipped.

Picture of the hood?

Also, is the rear foam and bumper reenforcement bar in good shape? If so I need a quote to 36022.

yeah faom looks good but its dirty also, this car was never in accident. only thing wrong with this car was the last owner. should be drug out and shot for ruining a good car. hood look good accept they wet sanded it so it needs clear coat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back