2002 mp5 turbo low miles. Carbon fiber wide body and much more

I am selling my 2002 Mazda protg 5. It has just under 26,000 miles. There is a flying miata turbo kit installed, turbo was recently changed to a 50 trim. There is a custom mandrel bent ss 3" exhaust turbo back with a high flow cat. The fuel rail has been changed to a Jays racing flow through rail with adjustable fuel regulator. There is a b&m short throw shifter installed. There is eibach Springs installed. The interior has custom katskinz leather seats. The trim has painted fiberglass overlays. There is a custom sub enclosure in the cargo area. There is a dg motorsports carbon fiber hood and wide body. Power folding mirrors. There is 17" rwd wheels to fill the wide body. I have the factory hood available. There is a new battery installed. Some of the clear coat on the wide body is faded.

I am sure there is stuff I am missing.

Asking $7000 obo

Last edited:
I just realized that I do not have my screen name and date on the pictures. I will take some new pictures tomorrow morning and post them. I am sorry

Pretty sweet p5. But just some advice, you would do much better parting out and dropping a stock na motor in that car and then selling it. Its very difficult for people to sell even fully built MSPs for more than $5k. Regardless good luck with the sale.

Yeah, but did they have 25K on the clock?

The yellow interior should probably be swapped out for stock though. It looks like it'd be easy to do and I'll bet it'll make the car more desirable to more people.

Back