2002 Mazda Protege P5 PARTING OUT !!!!

We are parting out a silver, 2002 Mazda Protg P5 that was involved in a crash last summer.
THIS CAR DOES NOT HAVE AN ENGINE AND DOES NOT CURRENTLY RUN. . .. YOU CAN NOT DRIVE IT HOME !!!
The car had roughly 120,000 miles and was in excellent condition at the time of the crash. The front of the car was destroyed but everything from the firewall back was still perfect. We also have a Megan SS 2 " cat-back exhaust to sell. . ..

If you need parts... email me at jciscott@msn.com

Stuff we HAVE TO SELL,
Headlights
Tail lights and marker lights
Suspension
Brakes
all body parts from firewall back are PERFECT
excellent interior, seats, headliner, plastic parts
dash and gauge cluster
ECU
2 Wheels with good tires
all the galss is perfect
gas tank
Hood and front fenders are here but are sketchy....
bumpers
plus a lot more...

Parts that are GONE:
Engine
Rt front control arm
Rt front and rear struts
Roof Rack Delete covers
2 rims gone

Attachments

• Lfquarter.JPG
    Lfquarter.JPG
    74.2 KB · Views: 877
  • LRquarter.JPG
    LRquarter.JPG
    72 KB · Views: 715
  • RFquarter.JPG
    RFquarter.JPG
    91.9 KB · Views: 728
  • RRquarter.JPG
    RRquarter.JPG
    72.3 KB · Views: 620
  • Top.JPG
    Top.JPG
    389.1 KB · Views: 719
how much for the passanger a/c duct behind the glove box and for the hatch door panel with clips shipped to san antonio tx 78251?

You list the marker lights are f/s, are they the amber parking lights on the front bumper? If so, how much shipped to 08809? I just failed PA inspection because mine are tinted...first time it has been an issue in six years.

You list the marker lights are f/s, are they the amber parking lights on the front bumper? If so, how much shipped to 08809? I just failed PA inspection because mine are tinted...first time it has been an issue in six years.

Bump...still interested and local too.

Do you have this part?
..., right side of the picture,
just at the top of the transmission (has 3 bolts/studs),
where the mount and the part, joins:

000_2211.jpg

Need the bolt that connects the bottom of the shifter to the shifter linkage/shafts. How much shipped to 33584?

Thanks!

not sure if you want to split up interior, I would be interested in hatch left-sidewall (part with light), but don't need the light). shipped to 30052

how much for the whole interior? mainly everything except the dash... gauges and center console and all... also i need the antenna ASAP!!! shipped to 33032 Homestead, FL

Last edited:
still got the HVAC controls? Are they broken on the back where the cables connect to the plastic clips?

If you have it, and it's NOT broken - how much shipped to 77573?

Thanks!

Hey what"s up man. Do you still have any parts left? I'm looking for both rear trailing links for my 03 protege5. Not sure if yours will fit but if you can measure them from the center of the holes, and let me know please. thanks. (as long as the bushings are in good condition)

looking to see how much for the back hatch door shipped fright to 70363. some @$$hole kid shot my back glass out with a bb gun

Back