2000 Mazda Protege5 PARTS CAR

2002 Mazda Protege5 PARTS CAR

CAR IS GONE. I HAVE SOME PARTS LEFT FROM IT, BUT THE FULL CAR HAS BEEN SOLD TODAY....

Full on car for parts. Starts and drives no problem. 1st come, 1st served. The only problem with it is the chassis was rusted, that's why it has to be given up for parts.

Only 115000kms, 5-speed manual.

NO FOG LIGHTS, they're broken

exterior trim and body parts

lemmie know what you need

PARTS SOLD

SIDEMARKERS
HATCH STRUTS
GRILLE
ROOF STRIPS
CLUSTER BULBS
DRIVERS HEAD LIGHT
FOG LIGHT SUB HARNESS
RADIO BAZEL
BADGES
STEERING WHEEL
DRIVERS DOOR HINGES
DRIVERS SEAT BELT BUCKLE
PASSENGER HEADLIGHT
ABS UNIT UNDER THE HOOD
DRIVER SIDE REAR ABS SENSOR
PASS HEADLIGHT
DRIVERS SIDE TAILLIGHT
INTAKE
STRUT BRACE
DRIVERS DOOR HINGES

WP_001909.jpg

Maf
WP_001911.jpg

WP_001912.jpg

WP_001916.jpg

WP_001917.jpg

WP_001918.jpg

Foglight Switch is there as well
WP_001921.jpg

Window switches
WP_001922.jpg

WP_001921.jpg

Shoot with some offers!

Last edited:
That has all been cleared up. There are currently 2 people who are awaiting refunds. It says the refunds are pending in my paypal account. I'm waiting for these 2 people to accept them.

Still have body parts left (front bumper, side skirts, pass tail light)

Plus whatever else you see in the pics minus the strut bar

Wow...and now to find out you're obviously having trouble with other people not receiving their items.

Since I'm not getting a response via IM I'm putting this here. I've been more than understanding--it's been 3 weeks now. First, you said you did have tracking. Then you didn't, then you sent me an illegible copy of your "receipt". I have NO proof that you sent my part!

I haven't gone as far as other people but that's where this is headed. I will wait until I get home today (I gave it until tonight) to see if it arrived but it just seems like you have my money and never sent it. In that case, I'll be doing the same thing through PayPal. It would be best to be proactive, if that's not the case, and refund the money yourself. It will look better on your part.

Wow...and now to find out you're obviously having trouble with other people not receiving their items.

Since I'm not getting a response via IM I'm putting this here. I've been more than understanding--it's been 3 weeks now. First, you said you did have tracking. Then you didn't, then you sent me an illegible copy of your "receipt". I have NO proof that you sent my part!

I haven't gone as far as other people but that's where this is headed. I will wait until I get home today (I gave it until tonight) to see if it arrived but it just seems like you have my money and never sent it. In that case, I'll be doing the same thing through PayPal. It would be best to be proactive, if that's not the case, and refund the money yourself. It will look better on your part.

I told you there was no tracking number. It DOES NOT COME WITH ONE WHEN SENT "SMALL PACKET". It is obviously the slow way of sending an item to save on expensive shipping costs coming off this island, going by truck, across the boarder, to the furthest part of the states away from me. I have in no way scammed anyone out, I am NOT that kind of a person. Your door hinges are in the mail. And have been for this past while. You did not ask that they be sent overnight or priority mail or any of that. I gave you the ONLY receipt I received when shipped out your package but it being carbon copy and not the original does not lend a helping hand to scanning it into my computer. Who are these "other people" you are referring to. If you mean the guy I was talking about, that was HIS FAULT and not mine. And that has since been settled and he apologized to me, rightfully so. I dont wish to make enemy's on this forum, i`ve been here for over 3 years now, and planning on staying.

I have replied to your pms. All but one which I never got to as this was a very busy weekend as most can understand.

I told you there was no tracking number. It DOES NOT COME WITH ONE WHEN SENT "SMALL PACKET". It is obviously the slow way of sending an item to save on expensive shipping costs coming off this island, going by truck, across the boarder, to the furthest part of the states away from me. I have in no way scammed anyone out, I am NOT that kind of a person. Your door hinges are in the mail. And have been for this past while. You did not ask that they be sent overnight or priority mail or any of that. I gave you the ONLY receipt I received when shipped out your package but it being carbon copy and not the original does not lend a helping hand to scanning it into my computer. Who are these "other people" you are referring to. If you mean the guy I was talking about, that was HIS FAULT and not mine. And that has since been settled and he apologized to me, rightfully so. I dont wish to make enemy's on this forum, i`ve been here for over 3 years now, and planning on staying.

I have replied to your pms. All but one which I never got to as this was a very busy weekend as most can understand.

I sent you two messages keeping you updated on the status since you claim its in the mail.

At this point, I don't know what to do. I don't have any proof, there's no tracking number and it's been more than 3 weeks with no package.

I tried my best to give you proof man. Its a carbon copy, not the original, it is difficult to scan. I ordered some vinyl wrap off ebay and it said the package should be there between 15 and 20 days. I didnt mind that. Why are you on my case? I mean I can understand to a point, but its the slow way of shipping and you are on the complete opposite side of the continent.

View attachment SKMBT_C22012111415130.pdf

The only part I darkened was your name and the part before i tried to rescan it. When i rescanned it i figured out how to darken the whole thing. Now she thinks i'm writing up fake stupid receipts. Your address is unaltered. Everything else is unaltered, why do you think i'm out to scam you $27. It has been in the mail for 3 weeks. I suspect it to be there this week. Ground shipping across the continent takes a little more time. I dont know what else to do aside for wait for Paypal to resolve it. It doesnt help or make things easier when i get a response from her saying

"I won't be receiving anything, we both know that. You never sent it. But either way, you won't have proof I did, will you?"

He is going to keep the hinges AND take back my money.

Got my package today. +1 for you. That part would have cost $50+ at the dealer. Thanks.

FYI guys, it took 3 weeks on the dot to get here as he's on the north end of Canada (I think) so it's gonna take a while.

Got my package today. +1 for you. That part would have cost $50+ at the dealer. Thanks.

FYI guys, it took 3 weeks on the dot to get here as he's on the north end of Canada (I think) so it's gonna take a while.

Thanks for the props man. There's always one bad apple in the bunch who is impatient and expects too much.

Glad it got there BK and thanks again (friday)

Still got nothing. BUYERS BEWARE!

I'm glad everyone else got their stuff but I haven't and OP doesn't have any proof he sent it. I guess he hoped I wouldn't notice. For future buyer's reference, I never got my item so proceed with caution.

You told the post office that you wern't accepting it so you wouldnt have gotten it the day you wrote that or the day before till now. Please leave my thread alone.

No, I didn't. You should know you can't get ahold of anyone at the postoffice anyway. I just bought from someone else because you never sent my item; I don't want the parts even if you really have them.

People have a right to know how you did with this transaction. Sorry you don't like it. Even still, I haven't gotten anything so I highly doubt it's some shipping issue.

I should know that you cant get a hold of anyone at the post office? Lol you said that you already told them you weren't accepting the parts. Now you are lying to me and everyone on here.
II said leave my thread alone now please.

Just got the item I had to re-purchase from another buyer. Took 4 business days from the west coast of Canada...how odd *sarcasm*

Proceed with caution. I still haven't gotten anything so it was no "mistake".

You are a liar. You lied to me, and now you lied to these people. Give it up and stay off my thread. You already said I wouldn't have proof of you receiving the item and you would keep them anyway. This is the last time i'm telling you to leave my thread alone.

Latest posts

Back