2 Step For MSP's

Launch control for the track you can set you RPM, Its almoslt like lovering the red line to about 3500 RPM and built about 2-3 psi of boost right from the start. I know they make them for SRT-4's why wouldent they make one for MSP's.

i always wondered if there was a launch controll for the msp, but i have never seen one.

its a unit that allows you to have your foot floored, but it keeps the rpms at a desired level until you let off a button so you launch a a desired RPM but automatically go to full throttle

Yup, it is available. It comes as a part of a standalone ECU feature, Haltech, Aem, Motec, etc. Its a seperate control field which allows the tuner to establish a rev limiter at a desired rpm.
Msd also has that feature incorporated in their MSD DIS2 ignition amplifier. Not sure how easy this will be to hook up to the MSP though.

its a unit that allows you to have your foot floored, but it keeps the rpms at a desired level until you let off a button so you launch a a desired RPM but automatically go to full throttle

yeah i know what they are i was saying i just have never seen one for the msp.

there is no specific kit for the MSP, you would have to go get yourself a topped up haltec EMS...there is a model that has launch control in it

did you build the mega squirt yourself? let me know how that works out for you, i've been thinkin about using it on my msp.

Aaahh, serious business there. Shows I've got no racing skills. I'd imagine that would shave a couple tenths consistantly

Launch control for the track you can set you RPM, Its almoslt like lovering the red line to about 3500 RPM and built about 2-3 psi of boost right from the start. I know they make them for SRT-4's why wouldent they make one for MSP's.

did you build the mega squirt yourself? let me know how that works out for you, i've been thinkin about using it on my msp.

Could I have built it? Sure, but I have an electrical engineer buddy that wanted to build it and make me a plug and play wiring harness for it so that he can make a market for that after we get it installed. It was ready to go but we are holding off for one more issue. He is disecting coils now to look at the ignitors then we should be good to go.

Well I just found 1 i am going to order it and try to hook it up on my MSP.
I will let you guys know if it works.
Only problems i see are the Coil Packs hook up.

www.n2mb.com its called WOT Box. Lets hope it works.

im running a 2 step off of my microtech. i used it for launch initially but it was absolutely pointless on street tires... it built about 3-4psi at 4k rpm. i got better use out of it to hold boost between shifts as a makeshift antilag.

Back