2 MSP's available in SE MI

DMAC

If anybody is interested there is a Dealership in SE Michigan, right by the corner of Woodward and 8 Mile that has 1 Orange and one Black MSP just sitt'n there. The oragne is in the showroom but the black is in the back just lot-rott'n away. Somebody should give these two babies a good home.

I wish

I wish I could help the black one out with a new home, but my lease won't be up until this summer and I'm sure it'll be gone by then.

I just hope that I'll be able to get one in July when my Altima lease is over. I'm worried by that time that there won't even be an 2003.5's left either. Plus I think out of the four (black, orange, yellow, and "gun-metal" grey) I like black the best, but I'm sure there's no way they'll be any left in the country by this summer.

Oh well, guess if Mazda doesn't want to build enough for me to have one, then I'll have to resort to the Spec-V. :) I guess I should be thankful that there's two cars like the MSP and the Spec-V to choose between out there huh. :) OK, that's enough droning on for this thread.

Back