2 Mazdas in 2 months

Birdy

Well i got a 3 and i love it and i went back to the dealer and got a P5 also with 8 miles on it, the reason i got it is so that my wife can have the 3 and i can have the P5 and switch every now and then.
I got everything i could get on the P5, All the mazdaspeed things and even the Mazdaspeed rims. I wont get it for another week or so because they had to order some of the parts.

Oh and carbon fiber hoods won't void a warranty will it?

I am now totally in love with Mazda's:D

Birdy said:
at my dealer you can get everything but the turbo for any of the protege's

Are they charging you for parts only, or install too? And what all Speed did you get???

ohhhhhhhhhhk

i thought u meant the engine stuff...

the wheels and exhaust must have been $$

It worked out good actually
i got 3000 off sticker price and the options added were about 2500 so its all good.

Yeah,

The dealer where I bought my car did this. They basically created MP3's by putting the MP3 (old MSP) body kit on, MSP wheels, and MSP exhaust, pedals, and blah, blah, blah.

So the day I am buying mine there's a woman getting her silver ES that's all MSP'd up. She see me look at it and then looks at mine and says "Bet your jealous huh?" I was just like nah, mine's got a turbo. Then I talked to my salesman and come to find out that with all the stuff added to her car it cost more than mine. But hey, she got a sunroof, leather and cruise so good on her.

Anyhow, welcome to the boards. Please post pics of both your cars together when you get them.

Birdy: These are the parts I could possibly see a dealer adding to a P5...

• MSP wheels (03 or 03.5?)
  • pedals & shift knob (again, 03 or 03.5?)
  • Racing Beat exhaust
  • Racing Beat springs & Tokico struts
  • Racing Beat F&R anti-sway bars

I'm no expert on P5s, but I thought that it couldn't use the springs & exhaust from the sedan. If anyone knows, please inform me.

Is that everything you got? I guess I'm looking for a list of everything they added, if you wouldn't mind.

h4tor1: The MP3, P5, & MSP all came with the strut bar.

Last edited:
Birdy said:
It worked out good actually
i got 3000 off sticker price and the options added were about 2500 so its all good.

Holy balls! Off sticker?! Invoice less 5% is the only way to deal.

Welcome to the Mazda addiction; there exists little resistance.

Update
wasn't really diggin the titanium anymore and my sister was so she took over my payments and put it in her name and i got a rally white 3 and gave my wife the P5 and she loves it.
so 3 new mazdas on 1 block.

3's are also selling like hot cakes. The local dealer went from 12 3's to 4 in a week and a half. They were selling 2 more when i picked up the white one.

Black Majik MSP said:
Birdy: These are the parts I could possibly see a dealer adding to a P5...

• MSP wheels (03 or 03.5?)
  • pedals & shift knob (again, 03 or 03.5?)
  • Racing Beat exhaust
  • Racing Beat springs & Tokico struts
  • Racing Beat F&R anti-sway bars

I'm no expert on P5s, but I thought that it couldn't use the springs & exhaust from the sedan. If anyone knows, please inform me.

Is that everything you got? I guess I'm looking for a list of everything they added, if you wouldn't mind

h4tor1: The MP3, P5, & MSP all came with the strut bar.

the springs will fit.. they also have a MS exhaust for the P5

Back