1996 MAZDA MX-6 "M-Edition" - $2400

Status
Not open for further replies.
:
1989 MAZDA RX-7 GXL
Selling my 96 M-Edition, it currently has 183xxx miles on it, it had 169xxx miles when I bought it in 2008 so not much mileage has been put on.
2.5 V6, 5spd manual, sunroof, pwr windows, pwr locks, cd/radio, ABS.

The new parts I put on is....
New belts
alternator
front lower control arms
wheel bearings
CV axles
new fuel filter
new ploy motor mounts (front and rear)
CAI air filter (K&N) works great!!
new fuel injectors (put in about 179xxx miles ago)
new kumho tires (181xxx miles ago)
Pacesetter cat-back exhaust
Jspec headlights
just install new rear mudflaps
radiator was changed in 2008
new spark plugs and wires (NGK)
19mm rear sway bar
cross drilled and slotted disc brakes as well as pads front and rear (179xxx miles ago)
KING6 front strut bar and corksport rear strut bar

What it needs is new shocks and springs which I have but don't have the money to install them now so I'll include them in the deal they are TOKICO HP (blues) SPRINGS & SHOCKS 2 fronts and 2 rears struts/shocks and 2 fronts and 2 rears springs ( 2 HB3081, HB3082 front STRUTS, and 2 HB3083 rear STRUTS ) will include pic upon request.

the whole front end has been replaced, before there was a crack in the bumper, dents in both fenders, and the hood paint was fading, but swapped them out from the parts car I had so fenders, hood, and front bumper are in good condition. Did have a sub woofer in the trunk but I took it out, will include with amp as well.

ASKING FOR SOLD!!
will trade for 88-91 rx7 or conquest/ starion or mazdaspeed msp

PM me if you have questions or need more pics

DSCN01621.jpg

DSCN01671.jpg

DSCN01691.jpg

DSCN01701.jpg

DSCN01741.jpg

DSCN01391-1.jpg

DSCN01331.jpg

DSCN01381.jpg

DSCN0029.jpg

DSCN0028.jpg

These photos have the required signage:

DSCN0243.jpg

DSCN0244.jpg

DSCN0245.jpg

DSCN0246.jpg

DSCN0247.jpg

DSCN0248.jpg

DSCN0249.jpg

DSCN0250.jpg

DSCN0251.jpg

DSCN0252.jpg

DSCN0253.jpg

DSCN0254.jpg

Last edited:
Got your PM & added signage pics... GLWS (2thumbs)

Last edited:
I just love these cars. My 1st Mazda was an MX-6. That V6 stock even without a turbo puts out just as much HP as a MSP. I don;t know why more guys don't go for these on here. GLWS! Had I seen this earlier this year might have picked it up!

Being from Jersey, do you have any underbody shots to assess for rust? Is it still drivable despite the need for spring/strut replacement?

Being from Jersey, do you have any underbody shots to assess for rust? Is it still drivable despite the need for spring/strut replacement?

yes, its my daily driver will get underbody shots just give me some time (its hot out!) and I seem to have discover unfortunately that the pass side in the rear may need a wheel bearing, but the fronts are new put in a couple of months ago. will reduce price now that thats happened :( just let me know if you need any thing else.

Excuse my ignorance,but what are the black rings with cord of some sort on them in the trunk area for? They look like some sort of release,but I can't figire out what for.

Also more pics of the undercarriage would be great. Is the white a pearl type paint?

Chris

bump
update with new price.

heres the pics of the struts and springs that comes with the car, and the under body.
DSCN0301.jpg

DSCN0290.jpg

pic of new front motor mount (could not get pic of rear)
DSCN0275-1.jpg

DSCN0282-1.jpg

the new lower control arms
DSCN0277-1.jpg

DSCN0278.jpg

flex pipe but no exhaust leaks
DSCN0273.jpg

DSCN0291.jpg

DSCN0283.jpg

steering rack boot has a tear but its an $80 fix if you go to a shop
DSCN0280.jpg

fuel lines from the tank are good!
DSCN0289.jpg

DSCN0294.jpg

DSCN0286.jpg

DSCN0287.jpg

Excuse my ignorance,but what are the black rings with cord of some sort on them in the trunk area for? They look like some sort of release,but I can't figire out what for.

Also more pics of the undercarriage would be great. Is the white a pearl type paint?

Chris

the black rings are too unlock the rears. there is a lock there to prevent them from opening, so push the lock the seat wont open, pull the spring the seats are unlocked, and you have the open the the rear seats from the inside.

the paint code is UK - Alpine White Clearcoat

man, what a clean car. and its a white M edition which is actually pretty rare of a car. someone needs to pick this up. specially at that price.

Last edited:
Any interest in parting with the front valve cover? Trade for a stocker and a little cash maybe...

I have a spare as well. Its just that yours already looks good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back