1972 Rx-2

gen1pro

:
06 Mazdaspeed 6
Just wanted to post some pics of this car because I think it looks fantastic.

Attachments

• DSC00253.jpg
    DSC00253.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 235
  • DSC00254.jpg
    DSC00254.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 199
  • DSC00255.jpg
    DSC00255.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 195
  • DSC00256.jpg
    DSC00256.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 227
Very cool...I'm starting to get more into Old-School Mazdas myself...Especially the rotary coupes...I'm thinking about going mild-old school with an early 90's 20B Cosmo :D

Nice RX2

Antoine said:
Very cool...I'm starting to get more into Old-School Mazdas myself...Especially the rotary coupes...I'm thinking about going mild-old school with an early 90's 20B Cosmo :D

Hello

1st off, nice RX2.

2nd,
Hello Antoine,
Theres nothing like an old skool rotary. They are just amazing, in stock form if you ask me but any will do. I suggest you start looking for one now if it interests you. I have noticed in that past 2 years that these cars today easily reach 10K on eBay if well maintianed and in very good condition as before that they were lucky to see 5 or 6K. There is an RX3 -SP edition on eBay now which is at 15K+ USD.

regards

Max

maxg765 said:
Hello

1st off, nice RX2.

2nd,
Hello Antoine,
Theres nothing like an old skool rotary. They are just amazing, in stock form if you ask me but any will do. I suggest you start looking for one now if it interests you. I have noticed in that past 2 years that these cars today easily reach 10K on eBay if well maintianed and in very good condition as before that they were lucky to see 5 or 6K. There is an RX3 -SP edition on eBay now which is at 15K+ USD.

regards

Max

Thanks for the advice...Actually, I live in Japan and I rarely see old-school Mazdas...I'm not sure how popular they are over here...In anycase...I'll be checking ebay to get an idea what's out there...In addition to Yahoo auctions (.co.jp of course ;) ) which is the "ebay" of Japanese auction sites. :D

If you haven't already...Check out this thread Classic Mazdas! Post your finds!

Back