BoostedGS

:
94 GS300, 92 SC300
18" te37 SL 10/11 +20/+18, BNIB

18x10 +20
18x11 +18
5x114
BRAND NEW IN BOX.
High metal bronze color, 1 of 5 sets ever produced.

Only 2 is pictured, but this is for the FULL set.

I'm usually on ClubLexus, same sn. Check my itrader.

List Date: 3/6/2013

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 18" te37 SL 10/11 +20/+18, BNIB
--------------------------------------
Item Has Been Sold.

--------------------------------------
ga.aspx

To sell on this site, you're going to need a picture showing all four wheels and a sign that says "Mazdas24/7", your username, and the current date. This is to prove that you actually have the wheels. Especially with that picture you have being date stamped four months old... If not, the mods will close your thread.

To sell on this site, you're going to need a picture showing all four wheels and a sign that says "Mazdas24/7", your username, and the current date. This is to prove that you actually have the wheels. Especially with that picture you have being date stamped four months old... If not, the mods will close your thread.

Only when not using the Enthusify Marketplace. OP, you are good to go, but users do like to see pics with ^ that info.

Only when not using the Enthusify Marketplace. OP, you are good to go, but users do like to see pics with ^ that info.

ah sorry, I haven't sold anything since enthusify. I'd still be a little leery of a four month old picture though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back