17x7.5 et40

MP3DG

:
03 mazdaspeed Protege
So I've done the google search to see if these would fit but i guess I really haven't found anything that pertains to my suspension set up I found some wheels that I love they are 17x7.5 +40 ill be on stagg struts and tein s tech springs with the stock tire size of 215/45/17 I don't mind a little rubbing over bumps I just want to avoid rubbing all the time. Will these fit with no modification of the fender?

Well ill be lowered on teins, but if not I found a rep of the wheel at a higher offset

I'm running 17x7.5 at +42 with stock tire size and progress springs. Slight rake stance kinda of like the teins. At +42 with a baseball bat mild fender roll the fronts are good with no rubbing. The rears with a couple passengers or a full trunk will rub a bit during bumps.

I have also ran the same set up with 5mms spacers added, taking me to +37. Looked really good. The fronts rubbed at full lock turns some but the rear rubbed all of the time. With a stiff set up and /or means to adjust bit of camber no problem I'm sure. So at +40 with some fender rolling, stock tire size, and springs you can prob manage

Awesome just the answer I was looking for. A buddy of mine has a fender roller I could use! That's will be the route I go! Thanks

Oh with a roller you should be good then. I only went halfway in the back because paint started to chip. Be sure to heat your fenders to help the paint flex

Back