17's or 18's.

FrancoNemo

:
2010 MS3
k so andre0121 n i were havin a talk bout wheels he says i should get 17's n i think 18 by 8...
whos got 17's and who has 18's
post some pics up!
and give ur opinion on whats better n y..

MAZDA 3's Only no speeds looks are different!
w/e even speed3s lol

P.S: another option is keeping my rx8 wheels and painting them! give opions please!
thanks,

Franco

paint ur rx8 wheels, or even powdercoat them, that would be better

and i would say 17's because 18's are expensive, heavy, tires are expensive but they give you that slammed look
so 17's= more performance
18's= more looks

paint ur rx8 wheels, or even powdercoat them, that would be better

and i would say 17's because 18's are expensive, heavy, tires are expensive but they give you that slammed look
so 17's= more performance
18's= more looks

thanks!
yea that's one of my ideas... or just givin the rx8 to my brother to put on his 3 sedan.
im goin more toward the look and performance! i kinda just think 17's look too small... thats y i want to c pics!
i appreciate it!

i had 18x8 45 offset on my 3 but had to take them off when i put the tein
s-tech springs on, i guess the tire's were to big, 225/45/18 nitto neogen, they rubbed to bad, i have the 17" mazda 6 wheels for now...

Last edited:
i had 18x8 45 offset on my 3 but had to take them off when i put the tein
s-tech springs on, i guess the tire's were to big, 225/45/18 nitto neogen, they rubbed to bad, i have the 17" mazda 6 wheels for now...

yea that's wat i have the tein s-tech n same exact tire size... im rubbin as well! n it sound nasty when i do i hate it.

hey i have the s tech springs on my car too with 17s a 225/45 tire with no rubbing issues. heres a picture for you
DSC00001.jpg

nice man! any other pics? im want to see if they look to small or wat not... so if you have any brighter pics please post thanKs!

18"'s before the drop

stock tires after the drop

Didn't have rubbing even with the rims and the drop.
Plus the system in the back dropped it more and still plenty of clearance.

how is the handling with the drop..I hate that boxy look and feel to it when i see them riding around like a bull riding contest.

Latest posts

Back