17psi till 7k + exhaust cutout + AEM cold air here is what you can race!!!

Wiggum said:
It definately does, it gets me excited as to the performance the car is going to have with a decent sized turbo on it... not beating the tar out of the K04...

with a bigger turbo the car will be sick , but for now it just show that the boost all the way to 7000rpm is good and you do not lose power.
but with a bigger turbo the car will be crazy !!! www.hiboost.com is working on a turbo upgrade!!

If you really want a larger one and you have the $$ (which i don't) contact ATP Turbo, they have already put a GT28RS in a K04 housing which will bolt onto your car...

But remember, there is still NO TUNING available...

would a fuel pressure regulator fix part of the problem for now? bump up the pressure a bit

(shocked) I want one now!! There is alot of potential in these bad boys!

Metal MP5 said:
would a fuel pressure regulator fix part of the problem for now? bump up the pressure a bit

Fuel pressure is already super high since it's direct injection. Also the cars run stupid rich stock to begin with. My dyno was off the chart rich, so a little something to use the xtra fuel would help.

Oh yeah, kick ass race, it's nice to see what these things can do with very little work.

Last edited:
Wiggum said:
If you really want a larger one and you have the $$ (which i don't) contact ATP Turbo, they have already put a GT28RS in a K04 housing which will bolt onto your car...

But remember, there is still NO TUNING available...

i will wait for a real turbo upgrade. manifold + turbo and the proper software.

Nice job! I wonder how much better you could have done without a passenger weighing you down.

That's insane. These cars are the best kept secret in the tuning world right now. What's the stock boost on these cars?

XPLORx4 said:
Nice job! I wonder how much better you could have done without a passenger weighing you down.

it was my girlfriend she doesnt weight alot(115pounds) loll so it would change that much!!:)

Wow all that for 5 dollars canadian! Its almost worth driving all the way from virginia to have fun hell ya p5! you rock. My mustang toting roomate is openmouthed in amazement hahahaha.

Back