17 / 23

mikey1981

17 MPG worst case scenario, 23 best case scenario.

If u get an mpg rating somewhere within those numbers, pat yourself on the back, smile, consider the fact that many owners are not reaching 17 mpg yet . . . .and if u STILL want to complain, S T F U.

mikey1981 said:
17 MPG worst case scenario, 23 best case scenario.

If u get an mpg rating somewhere within those numbers, pat yourself on the back, smile, consider the fact that many owners are not reaching 17 mpg yet . . . .and if u STILL want to complain, S T F U.

Wow... what an intelligent post (stfu)

I am thinking that we have enough info on MPG now. Please remember the sticker is one number in a range...may get a few below, a few above...depending on conditions and driving. Enough said on this topic huh! cheers!

not to mention that the "17" and "23" are themselves only estimates that come w/ their own ranges...so really, if you're getting anywhere from about 14-26mpg, you're in the ballpark.

xraytedjim said:
Wow... what an intelligent post (stfu)

...and if you'd had to live through all the "my CX-7 doesn't get 45mpg!! what the hell!?!??!?" threads, you'd feel the same way mikey does.

Who cares how many MPG it gets I bought it for its high SPG numbers.

That's smiles per gallon. Everytime I see it I start grinning like a kid in a candy store. Then I charge hard into a corner and it just gets bigger.

I don't think i'll ever get tired of charging down a freeway ramp and leaving the poor car driver behind me, confused and in my dust.

Last edited:
AWmustang said:
Who cares how many MPG it gets I bought it for its high SPG numbers.

That's smiles per gallon. Everytime I see it I start grinning like a kid in a candy store. Then I charge hard into a corner and it just gets bigger.

I don't think i'll ever get tired of charging down a freeway ramp and leaving the poor car driver behind me, confused and in my dust.

Ditto! Just got mine last monday and I'm still amazed how a car this big can move!

Back