$162.36 Best Buy Store Credit

Status
Not open for further replies.
:
Mazda Protege ES 2002 Sunlight Silver
Hello ALL!

This is my first time actually selling an item here on the forums, even though I bought quite a few things on here. Hopefully I followed all the rules. Let me know if I didn't...

Up for sale is a Best Buy Store credit for the amount of $162.36. I returned a couple stuff to Best Buy and consolidated a couple more gift cards into one. I don't really shop at Best Buy anymore, so I am selling this card to make money for an aftermaket head unit. I have my eye on the Alpine CDA-9856. Anyways asking $150.00 shipped. (Receipt is to confirm the actual amount on card.) I am paypal verified and once you pay me I will ship right away. I can give you the card # if you actually want to verify the amount on the card. I don't think you can use this online since it is a Store Card and not a Gift Card.

Attachments

• DSCN0293.jpg
    DSCN0293.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 200
wish i needed something from BB

i know another guy selling a $125gc for $105 shipped so the savings would be pretty nice:)

Why not just, oh, I don't know, put the money towards a head unit from Best Buy? They do sell them.

yes i thought of that...but why spend an extra $50-100 extra at Best Buy when I got everything I needed from Crutchfield.

Fair enough, I just ordered a new HU from Crutchfield, too, for the same reason. :D I just thought if you were going lose money selling this card, you might as well use it instead. Carry on!

Edit: sorry if I came off as a smart-ass. I am. ;)

hahahaha no problem...

I was going to either lose money (or spend more money) either way, and decided Crutchfield is way better than Best Buy. They make the install process so easy and you can't beat their customer and technical support...

Last edited:
LOL first time I've seen something like this for sale :)
I'll ask my friend, he was talking about getting an LCD for the shop from best buy.
Free bump!

Yes it is still available... I actually used some of the credits to buy something so the card balance is now $125.58. PM me if you are still interested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back