16 inch winter tire setup

16 INCH WINTER TIRE SETUP

I sold my Mazdaspeed 3 and have my winter tire setup left over. they are 16 inch aluminum wheels with dunlop winterforce 205/60/16s. they have between 7 1/2 and 8/32nds tread. great traction on ice and snow. only looking for a local sale so within driving distance of indianapolis indiana but if the offer is right i will consider shipping them. this new market setup is goofy so i wont put a shipping price on there until i know where they are going!

List Date: 10/15/2013

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 16 INCH WINTER TIRE SETUP
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $400 + $9999 Shipping

--------------------------------------
ga.aspx

So these fit over the front calipers? Very tempting..I'm in Columbus OH, and may be hard to find a good time to make the drive. Heading east anytime soon? :p

yes they fit over speed sized calipers. they fit the car very well and the ride is alot smoother than with the stock dunlops honestly. for some gas money i could meet in the middle. have some family in New Albany but not heading there anytime soon!

the wheels are now at my brothers house in columbus ohio. had a deal set and my brother took them all the way to columbus and now the guy is MIA not answering my texts so if anyone is intersted and close to columbus ill make a better offer so i dont have to go get them. pm me

Latest posts

Back