1500 hp ms3, DAYUM !!!

haha thats so awesome xD some1 on the forums should try to make that much power. ready set go!!

eh, at least it's names after the ms3, who knows if it's still a disi 2.3 motor in it....sumone research ??? maybe cost 100 k for that thing built ...

old news.

Not to me I haven't seen it before.

2007 Mazdaspeed 3
Chassis: 25.1e Built by Tito Chassis
Transmission: Liberty Pro-Stock Style 5-speed
Clutch: Twin Disk 7.5" pro slider
Data Acquisition: PCS d200

1176490745.jpg

1176490723.jpg

1173119652.jpg

1173119519.jpg

Last edited:
The owner has posted on the boards here before.Its the stock motor and I think he said he is still using the stock top end of the motor.There are some better videos in the post the owner made.I cant remember what his user name is or I would find it for ya.

The owner has posted on the boards here before.Its the stock motor and I think he said he is still using the stock top end of the motor.There are some better videos in the post the owner made.I cant remember what his user name is or I would find it for ya.

You forgot to add that the stock turbo has been swapped with like a GT8596R (wiggle) lol

I hate links to youtube, I can never watch just one video, soon as the first vid was done there were links and next thing I know Im watching evos vs 350z blah blah blah (uhm) and then I forgot what I orignally was there for, good fun....

I hope they didn't sacrifice a MazdaSpeed 3 to build that. :(

There's only so many of them, and if you're going to convert to RWD and drag-race it, the only thing left of the original car is some chassis and body bits. Might as well kill off a regular 3 for that!

that turbo is the size of the stock wheels on the MS3 goddam. but ******* awesome. thats gotta be pushing upwards of 70 psi.

Latest posts

Back