13.3 on 116 - Praise me

Kenetix said:
I did, though I havent seen hide nor hair of him.

That's because Matthew & many others flamed him into submission. Apparently he got the message & stopped posting.

Black Majik MSP said:
That's because Matthew & many others flamed him into submission. Apparently he got the message & stopped posting.

Maybe if you stop flaming Matt you would notice that he hasn't been here...

hey kenetix, now that your car is gone and everything, what was the real story with your car. I dont care if you lied before or whatnot, i just want to know the truth about your car. I dont want to flame you and i understand people make mistake and lie, but honestly, did you ever have forged internals in your car?

I just really want to know the truth. If you can honestly sit there and say you did all those things and you got that time i will believe you. Just tell the truth and I wont doubt you.

-B

azian6er said:
hey kenetix, now that your car is gone and everything, what was the real story with your car. I dont care if you lied before or whatnot, i just want to know the truth about your car. I dont want to flame you and i understand people make mistake and lie, but honestly, did you ever have forged internals in your car?

I just really want to know the truth. If you can honestly sit there and say you did all those things and you got that time i will believe you. Just tell the truth and I wont doubt you.

-B

Truth is, the car was built and ran that trap. Was it at the track, no, it was on a G-Tech. The fastest the car ever went at the track was a 13.7. I was going to explain this to people, but I lied about it going 13.3 at the track.The parts were removed and sold on partstrader.com to a military guy in Italy.
No, I don't have the slip anymore. I posted a dyno on this car and everybody went wacko. But, its the internet and it gets stupid. Thats why I don't get on here anymore. I don't know what happened to the car after I sold it. All it had in it was the gauges, MBC, FCD and that bad ass exhuast that stuck out about 4 inches from the rear bumper. But I caused most of the confusion by BSing about the car running that speed at the track when it was on the G-Tech.

Why can't you all believe the man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: If he is lying he knows it and should feel bad for himself. But if he isn't give hip props, becuz that's a really good time 13.3 best ever for an MSP

alexlitov said:
This was like half a year ago...move on people...

Tell me about it. I feel like a big enough s*** head for lying about the 13.3, but please don't guess the 13.7. If you look at my pics on Cordova Dragways site it clearly shows how bald the front tires are. So much slippage .......

Notorious said:
Or maybe they are just the same person.

We came up with this hypothesis when the whole Flat Black thing started. However, to me, they don't seem the same unless he's got MPD.

alexlitov said:
Maybe if you stop flaming Matt you would notice that he hasn't been here...

I'm not flaming Matthew now & I never have. He & I are good friends & I was one of the people who helped him deal with trolls like Flat Black. Yes, I also realize that he isn't here because he got called back to Iraq for like 6 months. Hopefully everything goes well & he'll be back here flaming people in no time. :p

I believe you Kenetix & I appreciate your honesty. I also went back & read your original post in this thread & realized that you never mentioned it was at the track.

If your MSP was built, I'm wondering why you didn't get an SRT-4. It seems like it would have been the perfect car for what you were trying to do.

You're full of S*#T

Does anyone know how old this kid is, or if he can even drive? First off, I call your bluff on the trap speed. To pull to 116mph your car would be making roughly 360whp with stock suspension configuration and weight. Second your ET of 13.3 in a typical FWD car would see maybe 110-112, you would have had to back door like a Supra to pull those times with that trap speed.

You are one of two things, a really bad driver with a really fast car (which I highly doubt), or a keyboard racer that lead an isolated and sheltered childhood.

dude read the whole thread, this thing is old as hell and he already admitted he lied....its done

Back