100% Complete Black MSP Interior

Black MSP interior
Seats, door cards, floor mats, carpet, Door sills, Sparco pedals and shift knob, leather shift boot, MSP Nardi steering wheel +air bags, Center console and dash with air bag, MSP cluster with 109k miles, all black plastic trim. Etc. Everything but the rear window tray (unless you want to buy the Kenwood stereo system as well)
$1000 (same price for one piece or complete) picked up in NY 12528

845-242-5173

MSP039.jpg

MSP044.jpg

MSP021.jpg

MSP047.jpg

MSP033.jpg

MSP038.jpg

MSP040.jpg

Last edited:
How much for the stereo surround? I need the cage part that turns the double din opening to a single din with a storage compartment underneath.

Guys, this is not a part out. I'm selling a complete interior in excellent conditiont. 1000 bucks takes everything to put a complete MSP spec interior in your car including the orange colored HVAC controls and every other hard to find (in this condition) MSP specific interior part.

I must have the steeing wheel and the front seats if a part out does happen. Im just sayin...hey who has a grand that can buy the whole pakage and then part out to the rest of us?

oh yea, and the lock button on the parking brake

I may be picking up a nice P5 with side air bags so the seats may be for sale as a set.

lol i know you dont want to hear this, but i would love the front and rear seats... lets us know if you decide on a part out

lol i know you dont want to hear this, but i would love the front and rear seats... lets us know if you decide on a part out

sending you a PM. Limited time and storage dictates what ca be sold separately. The sale of the seats would start a full part out. Door panels and trim are easy to store, seats are not.

need seats, door cards, and A-pillar covers. Dont know if youd be interested but i live in Albany and really am interested

Back