10,000 Members!!!

enry said:
Hover over your name in the left of a post and look in your status bar....
The number after u= is your user number.

And I'm glad you guys find the site useful. For some of you, your hobby is your car. One of my hobbies is this site! Enjoy.
Thanks enry, and congrats. NOOB here: 6516

I'm #6283.

Wow a lot of people have come here since I signed up. And that was like 6 months ago.

dan00k said:
im number 1299, damn one more and id be lucky 13 and 2 zeros..i think i have the fewest posts for an active member..i do more looking and browsing than actual writing tho. but yeah i visit the site daily if possible and have access to a computer. got to see whuts up on here..its like part of my life to browse this great forum. keep up all the good work admins
Wow you do have a small number of posts for being here that long. Thats a good way to go because its better than whoring it up like some people. I definitely like to browse lots but I also post quite often.(thumb)

Wow in the week or so that this thread has been around, over 200 members have signed up!! That is sweet.
Good job guys.

thanks to this site i have met many cool people that i will keep in touch with even after my days with the p5 are over. thanks to enry and antoine for an awesome site.

btw, im number 2875......had i registered when i started browsing, i may be in the late hundreds; early one-thousands

jersey_emt said:
Pretty soon we're going to hit 1,000,000 posts!
Here's my contribution for us to reach that goal. (Post *****)(friday)

But really, that is quite the achievement for the moderators and all the rest of us. Good job guys.(bowdown)

Back