08.5 MS3 Boost Gauge Vote

What Color DEFI Gauge

• Total voters

GhostMercury

:
MazdaSpeed 3 08.5
Well, I have an 08.5 and plan to run a DEFI boost gauge in the drivers vent. But I want your guys opinion as to what color gauge I should get. I want the red but I just wish I could get a white needle to match my gauges. So whats your guys opinion as to the color gauge I should get.

White with red needle
All red

Which Defi? I'm looking at the racer series because it doesn't need a control unit (not planning on getting other gauges). I'm still on the fence between the blue and red. The blue would match the accent lighting and break up the sea of red.

I'd reconsider the vent mount...yes, it looks nice, but it's not at the best angle for easy reading, and that is a gauge you need to see and interpret instantly, or else why have it? Column mount is much more useful, IMO.

I ordered the BF amber boost gauge. I am installing the DEFI Link control unit, and I think the amber is the best color for the BF boost gauges....it matches the color of our stock gauges really well. That is the only visible "gauge" I am getting. I also have a PLX a/f gauge coming, but I will be installing that in the glove box so I can check it when I feel like it without having to look at it all the time.

The real reason I am getting the control unit is so I can install the DEFI link display in the dash. It monitors pretty much everything else that other gauges would monitor, and then I won't have 6 gauges over-crowding my windshield.

I would say get the amber BF boost gauge, and then instead of getting those other gauges you are looking at, do some research on the DEFI Link display that ties into the control unit.

Back